Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

thetammer wrote 3 years ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
Done. I also couldn't find anything on it.

Hey there!  They couldn't do the Season 8 reunion episodes originally because of Covid-19, but they decided to do them virtually, so epis 14 & 15 are back on!  epis 14 "Reunion, Part 1" aired tonight (Sunday 07/19 9pm), and epis 15 "Reunion, Part 2" will air next Sunday, 07/26 same time, 9pm.  I've looked on Bravo website, TV Guide and TitanTV and I can't find an official episode summary anywhere, but Bravo hasn't posted tonight's episode to their website yet, so it might show up in a day or two.  In the meantime, I wrote this summary, if you want to use it, and I have a screenshot from the preview that I can post as the epis 14 photo, once the episode is created again.

"During the 2020 Covid-19 quarantine lockdown, Andy Cohen hosts the Season 8 reunion virtually.  Even though everyone is not together in one location, the cast still manages to bring the drama we've come to love from this crew."

Sorry, not sure if I know how to use the forum right or not.  This is the thread that I'm replying to for "Shahs of Sunset":

http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/2677/edit-requests?page=497#57903

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/49277/space-stars

Surely this should be four seperate guides? 

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@thetammer wrote:
Hey there!  They couldn't do the Season 8 reunion episodes originally because of Covid-19, but they decided to do them virtually, so epis 14 & 15 are back on!  epis 14 "Reunion, Part 1" aired tonight (Sunday 07/19 9pm), and epis 15 "Reunion, Part 2" will air next Sunday, 07/26 same time, 9pm.  I've looked on Bravo website, TV Guide and TitanTV and I can't find an official episode summary anywhere, but Bravo hasn't posted tonight's episode to their website yet, so it might show up in a day or two.  In the meantime, I wrote this summary, if you want to use it, and I have a screenshot from the preview that I can post as the epis 14 photo, once the episode is created again.

"During the 2020 Covid-19 quarantine lockdown, Andy Cohen hosts the Season 8 reunion virtually.  Even though everyone is not together in one location, the cast still manages to bring the drama we've come to love from this crew."

Sorry, not sure if I know how to use the forum right or not.  This is the thread that I'm replying to for "Shahs of Sunset":

http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/2677/edit-requests?page=497#57903

both episodes are added :)

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/49277/space-stars

Surely this should be four seperate guides? 

You mean they should be split?

@JuanArango wrote:
You mean they should be split?

Yes but even reading the show summary it looks like two of the four segments aired in the 60s and were just repeated under this banner in the 80s.

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Yes but even reading the show summary it looks like two of the four segments aired in the 60s and were just repeated under this banner in the 80s.

I have absolutely no knowledge about the show, if you know it, feel free to change it :)

We already have Herculoids and Space Ghost listed as their own guides. I can get to sorting this but I don't know when it will be at the moment :). 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
We already have Herculoids and Space Ghost listed as their own guides. I can get to sorting this but I don't know when it will be at the moment :). 

no problem, take your time :)

djdavydb wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Jan wrote:
Edit Requests can be posted here.
Note: the old thread was closed down due to its size.

Hey, 

The Belgian tv show de ridder misses a few episodes in season 2 ep 10-11-12-13 & in season 3 ep 7-8-9-11-12-13.

Can you fix it?

Tnx

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

@djdavydb wrote:
Hey, 

The Belgian tv show de ridder misses a few episodes in season 2 ep 10-11-12-13 & in season 3 ep 7-8-9-11-12-13.

Can you fix it?

Tnx

I've added them and adjusted airing times too for some as they were incorrect.

Magitroopa wrote 3 years ago: 1

Just wanting to know how to add 'guest characters' who voice a cartoon version of themselves for future reference... I'm wanting to add Marc Summers onto the guest cast for the recent The Loud House episode, "How Double Dare You!". How exactly should the character be added?:

1. Should the 'Character' field be listed as "Marc Summers" or "Himself"? (I would think as "Marc Summers", based on the next question...)

2. Should the 'Person is appearing as him/herself' box be checked off? (I would think yes)

For reference, the credits of said episode list him as "Marc Summers - Marc Summers" (FYI, I'm asking how to do this since I've checked through SpongeBob and The Simpsons, and there don't seem to be any examples of how it should be done...)

Try 30 days of free premium.