Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

lysak859 wrote 3 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/51/the-knick
https://www.vulture.com/2020/09/the-knick-season-3-andre-holland-barry-jenkins.html

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@lysak859 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/51/the-knick
https://www.vulture.com/2020/09/the-knick-season-3-andre-holland-barry-jenkins.html

it says it will return, so tbd :)

bungle wrote 3 years ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
I can't confirm this, but websites are saying that it aired as 2 parts.

oke, thanks. :)

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

In case for rundfuck guckt  rundfuckt... It's basically the entire episode and being explained by both actors as to why, but is this really a series? It also uploads on youtube, so I guess Youtube would be the bettter option to stick with as most web only on npo 3 are youtube programs.

FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Thomas wrote:
In case for rundfuck guckt  rundfuckt... It's basically the entire episode and being explained by both actors as to why, but is this really a series? It also uploads on youtube, so I guess Youtube would be the bettter option to stick with as most web only on npo 3 are youtube programs.

Okay, but would you agree that "Streetlab: Camping de liefde" is a Franchise of "Streetlab: De Liefde" or do you not see it as a show? (BTW in "Streetlab: De Liefde" they really refer to the npo3 website, so I still disagree about "NPO Start" but I can see how 2 NPO web channels would be stupid to have as well.)

"Rundfuck guckt Rundfuckt" is indeed the creators commenting on their (old) Rundfunk series. As they released a numbered episode every day, I do feel like it is a show?

BTW I def agree that a lot of the NPO 3 programs release on Youtube first/around same time (like #BOOS and perhaps even "Beter Ga Je Beginnen Te" if I recall correctly.)
----

Sorry for long message, my question is basically if I could request "Streetlab: Camping de liefde" and "Rundfuck guckt Rundfuckt" as shows (on Youtube I guess?) Thanks for the help! :)

Nikquest wrote 3 years ago: 1

Can you tell me: Country-Ish was released yesterday or not? Otherwise, when I go to the official Netflix website indicated in the form, I get an error, and I can't even find the names of the episodes anywhere.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote:
Okay, but would you agree that "Streetlab: Camping de liefde" is a Franchise of "Streetlab: De Liefde" or do you not see it as a show? (BTW in "Streetlab: De Liefde" they really refer to the npo3 website, so I still disagree about "NPO Start" but I can see how 2 NPO web channels would be stupid to have as well.)

"Rundfuck guckt Rundfuckt" is indeed the creators commenting on their (old) Rundfunk series. As they released a numbered episode every day, I do feel like it is a show?

BTW I def agree that a lot of the NPO 3 programs release on Youtube first/around same time (like #BOOS and perhaps even "Beter Ga Je Beginnen Te" if I recall correctly.)
----

Sorry for long message, my question is basically if I could request "Streetlab: Camping de liefde" and "Rundfuck guckt Rundfuckt" as shows (on Youtube I guess?) Thanks for the help! :)

Let us wait till Thomas is back, he will answer you :)

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote:

----

yes. go ahead and request them :)

Try 30 days of free premium.