Try 30 days of free premium.

Ratings :: Networks & People

SilverSurfer wrote 6 years ago: 1

I don't have a burning desire for this ... just a thought bubble that popped into my head and thought I'd toss it out as a suggestion ...

Add the ratings feature to Networks & People. I have no idea how many would be interested, find it useful or participate.

And in the spirit of the season, may the Goddesses Ostara & Freyja bestow their blessings on you and your home.

deleted wrote 6 years ago: 1

I think in our current condition it is more important for us to start promoting other users to actually vote for episodes and series instead of adding more spots to vote.

I am ok with voting for seasons eventually, but I personally do not see much value to allow voting on actors or networks. What would be their criteria to vote for?

Thomas wrote:
I am ok with voting for seasons eventually, but I personally do not see much value to allow voting on actors or networks. What would be their criteria to vote for?

I very much agree with the per season voting. I have no idea what the criteria would be, I guess each person would have their own criteria and vote accordingly ... I assume that is what is going on now for shows/episodes? There is no stated criteria for their voting I assume?

Aidan wrote 6 years ago: 2

Instead of voting for seasons, wouldn't it be better to generate a season average based on the already existing episode ratings.

Seems like the perfect fit as you'd get more value out of a vote and season ratings out of information we already have

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 2

Aidan wrote:
Instead of voting for seasons, wouldn't it be better to generate a season average based on the already existing episode ratings.

Seems like the perfect fit as you'd get more value out of a vote and season ratings out of information we already have

thats a really good idea!

Aidan wrote:

This I very, very much agree with if it is easy enough to implement. But, oddly, I don't want this for shows as a whole ... just the seasons.

Aidan wrote 6 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:
This I very, very much agree with if it is easy enough to implement. But, oddly, I don't want this for shows as a whole ... just the seasons.

Yeah, that's what I ment, stick it on the season page or smth.

Aidan wrote:
Me having a good idea? Can't be?!

A broke clock is right twice a day! ;)

Try 30 days of free premium.