Try 30 days of free premium.

Axe Falling Faster Tonight Than at Thanksgiving on a Turkey Farm ...

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Though no official word, the fact Champions hasn't aired in 3 weeks and now appears to be getting a Friday night double header burn off pretty much points to it's ultimate fate. DSW.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:
Good news that there is still some life left in the show ... hope they can get an agreement done ... and I promise we will let it into Canada tariff free!

Saving Lucifer too would be pretty neat!

JuanArango wrote:
Saving Lucifer too would be pretty neat!

Not looking a gift devil in the mouth here, but season 4 will be just 10 episodes. Happy and grateful to get them. Just hope seasons 5, 6, 7 & 8 are also 10 or more :) (;

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

SilverSurfer wrote:
Not looking a gift devil in the mouth here, but season 4 will be just 10 episodes. Happy and grateful to get them. Just hope seasons 5, 6, 7 & 8 are also 10 or more :) (;

Well Netflix does not do seasons with 22 episodes :)

JuanArango wrote:
Well Netflix does not do seasons with 22 episodes :)

True, I didn't expect a "full" season but I thought 13 at least. IMHO, it's always important to manage fans expectations about shows and, other than surprise plot twists, not surprise fans with nasty stuff ... like 'hey hope you enjoyed the start of the season, we're going to cut out early and stay off air for ~5 months and be back after the Olympics ... did we forget to mention that earlier?' ... fans can accept a lot as long as they are given a heads-up first.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

If they wanted to though, Netflix could do order 10 episode seasons every 6 months since they're not bound to the same season rules as normal broadcast television.

kevin87 wrote:
If they wanted to though, Netflix could do order 10 episode seasons every 6 months since they're not bound to the same season rules as normal broadcast television.

Also true, and that would be great. I'm just happier than the proverbial pig in solid waste by-product that we have these 10 episodes at a minimum ... anything else is gravy. I'm just hoping the majority of fans also feel the same and don't turn nasty when they find out it's, for now at least, just 10 episodes ... fans can be fickle and/or snarky at times.

Try 30 days of free premium.