Try 30 days of free premium.

Champions, NBC

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Champions began streaming on Netflix last week. It is still, officially, an undecided show. While a lot of Save Our Show campaigns always ask for fans to watch when a show is on, the truth is unless you are a Nielsen family with a special box to record your viewing habits, your viewing of the show will have little to no impact on it's survival chances. That is not the case now with Champions. Netflix knows what you watch, when you watch it and for how long you watch ... each of you. True, they can not tell if it's just one watching or a whole family of 6 but they don't care ... they , currently, do not sell ads ... they are streamers pure and simple ... and every stream counts and is counted. So if you like(d) Champions and have Netflix, and want a second season, schedule a little viewing time and perhaps, just perhaps, it would be enough for Netflix to signal enough interest to NBC that a second season is ordered. And if you haven't watched Champions but have Netflix, give it a shot, you just may like it or, like me, it grows on you after a few episodes.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

Did not understand what Netflix saw in it. A very poor series.... not worth my netflix subscription.

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
Did not understand what Netflix saw in it. A very poor series.... not worth my netflix subscription.

Netflix would buy & stream a show with nothing but cow farts if they got it cheap enough and it had an audience. They are all about building a library of shows so large even god herself couldn't watch it all.

Champions wasn't everybody's cuppa, it grew on me as it went on but I'm not shedding tears over it's likely demise.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

I watched it because I love Mindy Kaling and Anders Holm is alright. It never really grew on me that much but I enjoyed it enough to watch it... but not surprised it was cancelled. I'd have thought Hulu would want it more than Netflix.

Try 30 days of free premium.