Try 30 days of free premium.

Another possible bug from yesterday's changes?

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Looks like the episodic appearances are grouped together, both as cast and crew, while the show crew appearances are listed separately at the bottom. It seems to me that this was intentional?

I actually like the idea of credits being grouped by the show, maybe it would make more sense to include show crew as well, so all appearances in the same show will be listed together?

Delenn wrote 5 years ago: 1

Maybe it was intentional, but I figured it might not be so hence the question. ;-p (If it was intentional the upper section should not still be labelled as 'Cast Credits' though, because it would now be both a cast/crew credits section - so that would be an error).

Personally, I'm not a big fan of having cast/crew all together, I liked having them separate, I find it cleaner/tidier and easier to navigate. But hey, personal preference.

Guess we'll find out if it was intentional or a bug, until then we can probably just carry on with business. ;-)

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Looks like the episodic appearances are grouped together, both as cast and crew, while the show crew appearances are listed separately at the bottom. It seems to me that this was intentional?

I actually like the idea of credits being grouped by the show, maybe it would make more sense to include show crew as well, so all appearances in the same show will be listed together?

Scroll down on https://www.tvmaze.com/people/4107/michael-shanks his profile. It definitely is a bug considering there is still a crew credit section too ;p

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
Scroll down on https://www.tvmaze.com/people/4107/michael-shanks his profile. It definitely is a bug considering there is still a crew credit section too ;p

I'm not really sure what do you mean? Of course I saw that his show crew credits are at the bottom. That's why I said "maybe it would make more sense to include show crew as well, so all appearances in the same show will be listed together?"

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
I'm not really sure what do you mean? Of course I saw that his show crew credits are at the bottom. That's why I said "maybe it would make more sense to include show crew as well, so all appearances in the same show will be listed together?"

Wasn't really sure whether you were aware of that, but forget it ;)

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

Ergh. Fixed! :)

Delenn wrote 5 years ago: 1

Lol, thanks David. :D (I will endeavour not to find any other bugs.)

Try 30 days of free premium.