Try 30 days of free premium.

Accidental voting

LouisWu wrote 3 years ago: 1

On show and episode pages, if I right-click on any of the 10 voting stars, it is processed as a vote (regular 'left' click). Tested on latest Chrome and Firefox.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@LouisWu wrote:
On show and episode pages, if I right-click on any of the 10 voting stars, it is processed as a vote (regular 'left' click). Tested on latest Chrome and Firefox.

I can confirm this, I am also pretty sure that voting was only possible with a left click before :o

bungle wrote 3 years ago: 1
and unless your know your way around an api, there is no way to undo an accidental vote at present.

david wrote 3 years ago: 2

and unless your know your way around an api, there is no way to undo an accidental vote at present.

Check it again now :)

@david wrote:

Lovely, there's a reset button now! :)

But only in Chrome. In Firefox the button rateit-reset-2 has an overriding inline style="display: none;". Tested on this Bob's Burgers episode.

But only in Chrome. In Firefox the button rateit-reset-2 has an overriding inline style="display: none;". Tested on this Bob's Burgers episode.

Actually, works the same in both, I just did not notice the page needs a reload for the reset button to unveil itself.

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 2

@david wrote:

Sweet. Thanks David!

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@david wrote:

There's a bug: when you reset your vote the average rating does not change.

david wrote 3 years ago: 2

@tnt wrote:
There's a bug: when you reset your vote the average rating does not change.

Thanks for the report, fixed!

jcar03 wrote 3 years ago: 1

I have found that if I have clicked "watched" and then click a rating it erases my "watched".

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 2

@jcar03 wrote:
I have found that if I have clicked "watched" and then click a rating it erases my "watched".

that should be solved now.

Try 30 days of free premium.