Try 30 days of free premium.

Calendar

katdillz wrote 2 years ago: 1

Why are all of my shows not showing in calendar? I know that there a NEW shows airing, but they don't show in my calendar.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@katdillz wrote:
Why are all of my shows not showing in calendar? I know that there a NEW shows airing, but they don't show in my calendar.

Could you make a screenshot, are none of your shows showing or just some?

It's just some of the shows. Not sure how to attach screenshots.

@katdillz wrote:
It's just some of the shows. Not sure how to attach screenshots.

just upload it to an image host and link it here :)

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 1

Which programs do you think are missing? The calendar follows the original country of origin, so if you are in the US and you're looking for a show from the UK, the database thinks it already aired. I'm not sure if alternate lists appear on the calendar or how to set the calendar to load an alternate list. 

Antiques Roadshow, Darcey & Stacey, Watch What happens Live, House Hunters, Dr. Phil, Hot Bench, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Dateline NBC, these are just the ones I can figure out for right now.

Is there also a way to change the time format in the Calendar to show 12 hour format instead of 24 hour format?

@katdillz wrote:
Antiques Roadshow, Darcey & Stacey, Watch What happens Live, House Hunters, Dr. Phil, Hot Bench, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Dateline NBC, these are just the ones I can figure out for right now.

I randomly checked three shows.

Antiques Roadshow (US): has no new episodes added, last episode was 25th jan.

Hot Bench: last episode that is added is 20th jan.

Watch What happens live: I followed it and it shows an episode on my calendar today, are you following it?

@LadyShelley wrote:
Which programs do you think are missing? The calendar follows the original country of origin, so if you are in the US and you're looking for a show from the UK, the database thinks it already aired. I'm not sure if alternate lists appear on the calendar or how to set the calendar to load an alternate list. 

There were a lot of shows that I saw were missing. I have the calendar set to USA.

@JuanArango wrote:
I randomly checked three shows.

Antiques Roadshow (US): has no new episodes added, last episode was 25th jan.

Hot Bench: last episode that is added is 20th jan.

Watch What happens live: I followed it and it shows an episode on my calendar today, are you following it?

Yes I am following Watch What Happens Live. Hot bench has new episodes @ 5:00 M-F in my time zone on The CW. Dr. Phil has new episodes M-F. Dateline NBC Friday January 28 @ 9:00.

I also just found 90 day fiancé The Single Life is missing.

@katdillz wrote:
Yes I am following Watch What Happens Live. Hot bench has new episodes @ 5:00 M-F in my time zone on The CW. Dr. Phil has new episodes M-F. Dateline NBC Friday January 28 @ 9:00.

For Hot Bench, Dr Phil and Dateline the episode are not added here yet, Watch what happens live is weird, as it works fine on my calendar.

maybe @david or @gazza911 can check this.

Try 30 days of free premium.