Try 30 days of free premium.

Why are shows deleted on the day they air??

Demusman wrote 10 months ago: 0

Hello, I can't tell you how many times I go to look at the calendar and a show that is airing that day is no longer listed.

Shouldn't it at the very least be deleted the next day? Even better would be later than that .

JuanArango wrote 10 months ago: 1

@Demusman wrote:
Hello, I can't tell you how many times I go to look at the calendar and a show that is airing that day is no longer listed.

Shouldn't it at the very least be deleted the next day? Even better would be later than that .

you can navigate the calendar and go back a day to see what has aired :)

@Demusman wrote:
How?

you need to click on weekly calendar and then you see the days :)

Cecile wrote 10 months ago: 3

@Demusman wrote:

Can you give us an example, I don't understand the problem.

And I don't know how many times you saw that behavior but considering you have registered 2 days ago, it's probably a very small number

Demusman wrote 10 months ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
you need to click on weekly calendar and then you see the days :)

Weekly is a premium calendar. I'm not paying for this.

@Cecile wrote:
Can you give us an example, I don't understand the problem.

And I don't know how many times you saw that behavior but considering you have registered 2 days ago, it's probably a very small number

An example is Succession. It aired on Sundays. Saturday it was listed on the calendar. Sunday morning it was gone. Happens all the time with the last episode of a show.

Do you really think you have to be registered to view the calendar?? I only registered to ask this question.

@Demusman wrote:
An example is Succession. It aired on Sundays. Saturday it was listed on the calendar. Sunday morning it was gone. Happens all the time with the last episode of a show.

Do you really think you have to be registered to view the calendar?? I only registered to ask this question.

I think @david is the best to answer this. :)

Cecile wrote 10 months ago: 1

@Demusman it's still on the calendar and no episode was deleted.

Two things :

- either you stop following the shows

- or you just forgot to go to last month's page, it aired in may, not june

if you are not logged in, you see popular show on the calendar, not all shows

david wrote 10 months ago: 1

I don't think I understand. In the monthly calendar, you can go back to view the previous month. If you click on "<< May" on the top of the page, last month's succession episodes are listed.

This is the first week of May that I see.

And I'm not talking about going back to a previous episode, I'm talking about the morning of a last episode. That particular show no longer appears in that days list.

And if I go back to May, Succession isn't shown on any Sundays.

https://imgur.com/a/io0gNNr

WatchingTV wrote 10 months ago: 1

@david 

As @Demusman's photo suggested, it is nowhere to be found on his schedule.

If he didn't unfollow the show by accident or perhaps a bug, I saw that ''NePerfectionist'' set the show to ended on the 28th of May 2023 (whether that is correct or incorrect, I do not know). Is it a possibility that a show disappears from the calender when it's set to ''ended''?

LadyShelley wrote 10 months ago: 1

@WatchingTV wrote:
Is it a possibility that a show disappears from the calender when it's set to ''ended''?

No. Changing the status does not remove a show from the calendar. You can go back several years and still see listings for shows that are ended. Checking Succession, If I click the "Follow" heart on the show page, the show does appear on the calendar. @Demusman are you certain you have the show marked that you are following it? 

@LadyShelley wrote:
No. Changing the status does not remove a show from the calendar. You can go back several years and still see listings for shows that are ended. Checking Succession, If I click the "Follow" heart on the show page, the show does appear on the calendar. @Demusman are you certain you have the show marked that you are following it? 

Definitely not following it. I didn't follow any shows until I registered.

Would following it make it stay on the calendar?

LadyShelley wrote 10 months ago: 1

@Demusman wrote:

Yes. :) 

The calendar will either sort by the shows you follow, or by the most popular shows. (It defaults to your followed shows) If you want to see the shows you watch on the calendar, you need to mark them as followed. Go to the show page and click the little heart under the show poster (it should turn yellow). Once you do that, the show will appear on your calendar. 

@Demusman wrote:

Just followed it and it reappeared. Guess I'm gonna have to go through and click on all the shows I watch now.

Cecile wrote 10 months ago: 1

@Demusman wrote:
Just followed it and it reappeared. Guess I'm gonna have to go through and click on all the shows I watch now.

Yes, as I told you yesterday : if you are connected, only the show you are following are displayed in calendar; not every show

Try 30 days of free premium.