Try 30 days of free premium.

Shows missing, request to add show(s) (1)

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Just a couple I tried to add to my list but could not find them:

Spy (Sky One)
Gavin and Stacey (BBC)
Labyrinth
The Town (ITV)
The Delivery Man
The Secret of Crickley Hall
A Touch of Cloth
Murderland
MI High
Rev.
Green Wing
Mr. Sloane
Miranda

Green Wing

Mr. Sloane

Miranda

have been added, the rest is for tomorrow :)

cheers
Juan

The Secret of Crickley Hall
A Touch of Cloth
Murderland
MI High
Rev.

added :)

All of your list have been added now :)

cheers
Juan

klm225 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Pride and Prejudice (1996)

Up the Women (BBC)

Greenwing

Hunted (BBC)

The Work Experience

Bleak House

Jane Eyre

Quirke

The Widower

Twenty Twelve

One Night

Up the Women (BBC)
Greenwing
Hunted (BBC)
The Work Experience
Bleak House
Jane Eyre
Quirke
The Widower
Twenty Twelve
One Night

wil add them tomorrow :)

cheers
Juan

Up the Women (BBC)
Greenwing
Hunted (BBC)
The Work Experience
Bleak House
Jane Eyre
Quirke
The Widower
Twenty Twelve
One Night

Added:

Up the Women (BBC)

Already on the site were:

Green Wing

Hunted

the rest i will add later :)

cheers
Juan

Up the Women (BBC)
Greenwing
Hunted (BBC)
The Work Experience
Bleak House
Jane Eyre
Quirke
The Widower
Twenty Twelve
One Night

All the rest has been added too :)

cheers
Juan

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Whoever added the main photo for the series "Mummies Alive" that I added to the site thanks for finding a photo that fit BUT that photo belongs to the Animated version of "Mummies Alive" that ran as a syndicated series and aired in 42 new episodes from 15 September to 25 November 1997. Therefore I have deleted that photo maybe some year one of us will get a chance to add that version to the site? Please either choose one of the 2 remaining photos for the show page or find a better one, thanks, Ron.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Whoever added the main photo for the series "Mummies Alive" that I added to the site thanks for finding a photo that fit BUT that photo belongs to the Animated version of "Mummies Alive" that ran as a syndicated series and aired in 42 new episodes from 15 September to 25 November 1997. Therefore I have deleted that photo maybe some year one of us will get a chance to add that version to the site? Please either choose one of the 2 remaining photos for the show page or find a better one, thanks, Ron.

Ron, please report this in another forum related to such things. This is only for requests to add series. ;), if we just talk about anything in any topic, it would become a mess and impossible to keep track on the actual relevant parts of this topic.

Ron, please report this in another forum related to such things. This is only for requests to add series. ;), if we just talk about anything in any topic, it would become a mess and impossible to keep track on the actual relevant parts of this topic.

I am very sorry Tom however I could NOT find anyplace that it fit into a thread anywhere. No Forum covers this subject and I got very tired and frustrated trying to find one for it to fit it. However I will gladly make up a Thread next time for "funky stuff"!

If you wish please feel to DELETE THIS POST?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

I am very sorry Tom however I could NOT find anyplace that it fit into a thread anywhere. No Forum covers this subject and I got very tired and frustrated trying to find one for it to fit it. However I will gladly make up a Thread next time for "funky stuff"!

I am not allowed to delete your post anyway as I am a trusted contributor just like you, however I agree with you that there isn't really a forum that covers it, but I would create one in the 'suggestion part' if I were you as you suggest people to take care with uploading wrong information or photos ;)

OOOOOOPs, it was me that added the fitting poster, I will take care of it and fix it, sorry for the mistake :)

EDIT:I see it is already fixed, good work!

cheers
Juan

OOOOOOPs, it was me that added the fitting poster, I will take care of it and fix it, sorry for the mistake :)

EDIT:I see it is already fixed, good work!
cheers
Juan

No problem Juan it happens to us all I only left this POST becasue I didn't want whomever added it to come back and get upset that it was REMOVED is all!

Loanarn wrote 8 years ago: 1

Please add Wizard Wars http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3819676/

turbopipp wrote 8 years ago: 1

Jake 2.0

(2003-2004) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367344/

:)

Jake 2.0
(2003-2004) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367344/
:)

has been added :)

cheers