Try 30 days of free premium.

Shows missing, request to add show(s) (1)

James__vm wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi there,
If there is a show you think is missing from the database. You can make a request in this thread and shortly after, one of the contributors will add all of the basic information for the requested show.
Once a show has been added, should you wish to do so. You can fill in more information about the show, episodes, cast & crew.
cheers,
Jan

I'm always asking for animas, but it's just because I love this service so much! You should add a donate button. I don't have much money, but I'd love to contribute to TV Maze in any way I could. Anyways could you add Puella Magi Madoka Magica? Thanks.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi there,
If there is a show you think is missing from the database. You can make a request in this thread and shortly after, one of the contributors will add all of the basic information for the requested show.
Once a show has been added, should you wish to do so. You can fill in more information about the show, episodes, cast & crew.
cheers,
Jan

I'm always asking for animas, but it's just because I love this service so much! You should add a donate button. I don't have much money, but I'd love to contribute to TV Maze in any way I could. Anyways could you add Puella Magi Madoka Magica? Thanks.

It has been added and can be found here; Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika. The name is slightly different than your suggestion, but this is the original title and Puella Magi Madoka Magica is one of their working titles, but it is the same show and I added it as an AKA, but feel free to suggest more shows if missing, we're happy to help :)

death_NEET wrote 8 years ago: 1

Some upcoming shows that need to be added:

- Documentary Now! (IFC)

- Benders (IFC)

- Vixen (CW Seed)

- The Bastard Executioner (FX)

- Cassius and Clay (FXX)

- Moonbeam City (Comedy Central)

- The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (Comedy Central)

- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (CBS)

- Colony (USA)

- Mercy Street (PBS)

- The Last Kingdom (BBC America)

- Flesh and Bone (Starz)

- Master of None (Netflix)

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

- Documentary Now! (IFC)
- Benders (IFC)
- Vixen (CW Seed)
- Cassius and Clay (FXX)
- Colony (USA)
- Mercy Street (PBS)
- Flesh and Bone (Starz)

Thanks a million for that awesome list I'm sure someone will be able to get these all added in a short time? I also may be able to add some myself as a matter of fact just a very few minutes before you posted this list I added "Cassius and Clay" and it can be found here: http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2749/cassius-clay

I added about 6 or so shows currently in Development tonight and I will continue to add some daily, thanks again, Ron.

Oh and BTW thanks for the Networks as most of those shows I have never personally heard about or was aware of until your list so the Network helps me greatly to find more information.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

The Daily Show was already on here, but with John Stewart, Trevor Noah is starting from season 21 ;)

Shouldn't we create a new show for The Daily show with Trevor Noah? That's what we did for the Tonight Show.

The Daily Show was already on here, but with John Stewart, Trevor Noah is starting from season 21 ;)

Shouldn't we create a new show for The Daily show with Trevor Noah? That's what we did for the Tonight Show.

Well if you check it on TVRage, it just starts at season 21.... just a change of host to be honest

- Documentary Now! (IFC)
- Benders (IFC)
- Vixen (CW Seed)
- Cassius and Clay (FXX)
- Colony (USA)
- Mercy Street (PBS)
- Flesh and Bone (Starz)

All shows have been added :)

Well if you check it on TVRage, it just starts at season 21.... just a change of host to be honest

You are correct in what you are saying about it at tvrage however if you do some show searching over there you will see that they have no set rule to follow of when to rename or when to change the title? Some are only name changes and some have had new separate shows started, case in point: "The Tonight Show" there are 6 separate shows for it:

1. The Tonight Show

2. The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

3. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

4. The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

5. The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson

and this small variation of the same show -

6. The Jack Paar Tonight Show

I could show you many shows where they have not been consistent doing one show one way one time and another way on another, very wishy-washy don't you think?

You are correct in what you are saying about it at tvrage however if you do some show searching over there you will see that they have no set rule to follow of when to rename or when to change the title? Some are only name changes and some have had new separate shows started, case in point: "The Tonight Show" there are 6 separate shows for it:
1. The Tonight Show
I could show you many shows where they have not been consistent doing one show one way one time and another way on another, very wishy-washy don't you think?

It is a pain in the ass with these kind of shows to add, however 'The Tonight Show' and their different shows are given as seperate shows on TVrage & TVDB, but 'The Daily Show' with these different hosts is given as one show only by Comedy, which makes it hard to add, however I just changed it to the hosts name now and connected it to TVRage, so it would be automatically updated. so it wouldnt be a disaster to add them manually each time.

1. The Tonight Show

It is a pain in the ass with these kind of shows to add, however 'The Tonight Show' and their different shows are given as seperate shows on TVrage & TVDB, but 'The Daily Show' with these different hosts is given as one show only by Comedy, which makes it hard to add, however I just changed it to the hosts name now and connected it to TVRage, so it would be automatically updated. so it wouldnt be a disaster to add them manually each time.

That's OK Tom I was NOT questioning your decision by no means I was just pointing out a fact is all!

Now that is very cool Tom, I did not know that could be done? Are all the shows here connected back to them there for updates and what do we get fed here? Date and time of Episode, Episode title and summary? Also is it a nightly feed or updated as often as the show changes something over there?

death_NEET wrote 8 years ago: 1

I figured you might just change the name of the Daily Show's host and that's fine, I guess.

Though, I have brought up in the past that there needs to be some way to follow talk shows and the like from a specified episode and only have episodes airing after that date show up in your watch list. As in, if I were to start this show from the premiere of the new host, it would still put the first episode from over a decade ago as the next one I haven't seen in my watch list...

Are there plans to implement something like this, because as it stands, I just won't follow certain shows because I started them years into their lifespan and the watch list entry for them is useless unless I mark all the episodes I never watched as "watched". (Which would in turn mess up my stats.)

I figured you might just change the name of the Daily Show's host and that's fine, I guess.
Though, I have brought up in the past that there needs to be some way to follow talk shows and the like from a specified episode and only have episodes airing after that date show up in your watch list. As in, if I were to start this show from the premiere of the new host, it would still put the first episode from over a decade ago as the next one I haven't seen in my watch list...
Are there plans to implement something like this, because as it stands, I just won't follow certain shows because I started them years into their lifespan and the watch list entry for them is useless unless I mark all the episodes I never watched as "watched". (Which would in turmess up my stats.)

Yes, Jaguar told you that CBS created a seperate show for 'The Late Night Show', however Comedy Central doesn't share their opinion about it, which would result in these kind of things. Your message has been noted by Jan&David and they are figuring out to implement such system, but we got to figure it out. If you have an idea, please create a new topic with this idea to be able fr others to notice it too as this topic is mainly for missing shows to add. :)

Carlosfarva wrote 8 years ago: 1

Here's a few more shows that aren't on the database yet:

Fooly Cooly (aka FLCL)
Outnumbered
Orange Days (Japanese)
Detective Galileo (Japanese)
Good Luck!! (Japanese)
Killernet
Operation Good Guys
The Fast Show

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Are there plans to implement something like this, because as it stands, I just won't follow certain shows because I started them years into their lifespan and the watch list entry for them is useless unless I mark all the episodes I never watched as "watched". (Which would in turn mess up my stats.)

That's this pending feature, no? http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/127/marking-episodes...

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Here's a few more shows that aren't on the database yet:
Fooly Cooly (aka FLCL)
Outnumbered
Orange Days (Japanese)
Detective Galileo (Japanese)
Good Luck!! (Japanese)
Killernet
Operation Good Guys
The Fast Show

All shows have been added :)

cheers
Juan

This Question does not go in this Thread however since you decided to LOCK my 2nd Q&A thread after proving we need to have one to cover questions that have nothing to do with any of the current threads that are active like this one!

Why is FOX now appearing on today's TV schedule listings? - Schedule for Saturday August 15 - They have 5 shows airing short sneak peeks from 23:00 to 24:00 yet FOX is no where to be found why is that?

This Question does not go in this Thread however since you decided to LOCK my 2nd Q&A thread after proving we need to have one to cover questions that have nothing to do with any of the current threads that are active like this one!
Why is FOX now appearing on today's TV schedule listings? - Schedule for Saturday August 15 - They have 5 shows airing short sneak peeks from 23:00 to 24:00 yet FOX is no where to be found why is that?

Ron,
the schedule does not show Sneak Peeks, only full episodes or Specials, that is why you do not find FOX on today's schedule.

Also Ron, you added Twin Peaks today, but this is not a new show, two seasons already aired of it back in the 90s, we got the show already on tvmaze, and the new season will be season 3 of that show :)

cheers
Juan

Ron,
the schedule does not show Sneak Peeks, only full episodes or Specials, that is why you do not find FOX on today's schedule.
Also Ron, you added Twin Peaks today, but this is not a new show, two seasons already aired of it back in the 90s, we got the show already on tvmaze, and the new season will be season 3 of that show :)
cheers
Juan

I know that Juan I was treating it like every TV site on the Internet is treating it as a NEW separate version. All NEW Cast all NEW Crew etc., etc.

Ron,
cheers
Juan

I know that Juan I was treating it like every TV site on the Internet is treating it as a NEW separate version. All NEW Cast all NEW Crew etc., etc.

Hmm,

the crew is about the same..David Lynch and Mark Frost, they both created the original Twin Peaks and many of the old actors are returning as well and the storyline will be continued...I would find it strange to NOT see this as season 3, but let's hear some other opinions on it first.

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.