Try 30 days of free premium.

Shows missing, request to add show(s) (1)

James__vm wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi there,
If there is a show you think is missing from the database. You can make a request in this thread and shortly after, one of the contributors will add all of the basic information for the requested show.
Once a show has been added, should you wish to do so. You can fill in more information about the show, episodes, cast & crew.
cheers,
Jan

Hi, could you add Candidly Nicole? Thanks.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi there,
If there is a show you think is missing from the database. You can make a request in this thread and shortly after, one of the contributors will add all of the basic information for the requested show.
Once a show has been added, should you wish to do so. You can fill in more information about the show, episodes, cast & crew.
cheers,
Jan

Hi, could you add Candidly Nicole? Thanks.

Candidly Nicole has been added to our database :)

jvelesp wrote 8 years ago: 1

Another show missing: Partners in Crime (2015)

Thanks,

Julia

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Another show missing: Partners in Crime (2015)

Thanks,
Julia

has been added :)

cheers
juan

jp_78 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I don't know if this qualify as a show, but is is extremely fun to watch and I would like to be able to add it to my watchlist:

- Geeks who drink

Thank you!

DanieXJ wrote 8 years ago: 1

I'm not sure if you'll be able to add this Show to your database or not since I wasn't able to find it on imdb.com. But, it's called Save My Life: Boston Trauma it's on ABC. It'd be awesome if it were in there, but, if not that's okay too.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if you'll be able to add this Show to your database or not since I wasn't able to find it on imdb.com. But, it's called Save My Life: Boston Trauma it's on ABC. It'd be awesome if it were in there, but, if not that's okay too.
Thanks!

Your show Save My Life: Boston Trauma has been added to our database. Thank you for noticing!

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thanks!

DanieXJ

- My 2 cents worth: I am glad that Thomas was able to find the information and add this show to our site 4 U. I looked at 7 other TV sites that all have it listed and you are 100% correct that IMDB is missing it which is very unusual for them to NOT have a Major Network primetime show. In my over 10 years of using IMDB I have never ever seen that happen before. Maybe they have it but have the wrong title for it possibly a working title the show may have had?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

This is indeed very strange, imdb missing a show from ABC... can it be because it is a reality program ?

This is indeed very strange, imdb missing a show from ABC... can it be because it is a reality program ?

Nah, that can't be it because they always have them, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Dancing with the Stars and many, many more!

Nah, that can't be it because they always have them, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Dancing with the Stars and many, many more!

It might be written as 'Save My Life' only ;)

DanieXJ wrote 8 years ago: 1

Well, thank you for finding it. And if you found it on imdb.com by 'Save My Life' only, then definite kudos to you.. I'm still stumped 'cause I still can't find it on there even using those search terms... ah well...

I have it on here now and that's the important part, so many many thanks!! :)

Well, thank you for finding it. And if you found it on imdb.com by 'Save My Life' only, then definite kudos to you.. I'm still stumped 'cause I still can't find it on there even using those search terms... ah well...
I have it on here now and that's the important part, so many many thanks!! :)

Nice try Tom but I'm sure you know by not it is not. I'm sorry I failed to mention in my last note that I searched under "Save My Life" by itself and also by "Boston Trauma" by itself as well. I even tried a multitude of words and wording and got zilch! If it had been a regular scripted show I could have also searched by any of the stars in it to see what they were listed as being in themselves as I have had to do many times in the past when all else failed! This would not be the 1st time they had a show listed under it's original working title and never changed it, they are really good about that and that is why I have had to use my final search method quite often over there.

But anyways as Daniel said it's here now so we can wonder why until Pigs Fly!

Norior wrote 8 years ago: 1

The upcoming Netflix series "Narcos" which will be released in a few weeks is still missing.

The upcoming Netflix series "Narcos" which will be released in a few weeks is still missing.

Narcos has been added to our database. Thank you for noticing.

Try 30 days of free premium.