Try 30 days of free premium.

Street Outlaws

tnt wrote 7 years ago: 1

It seems like my question in the edit requests was lost in the flood, so i'll raise it again in the separate thread:

Can anybody tell, what's the difference between Street Outlaws: Ramped Up and Street Outlaws: Full Throttle?

The summary for both shows says pretty much the same: "airs Extended Enhanced Episodes with extra information and unseen footage from the show "Street Outlaws" that also airs on the Discovery Channel." Both series have 60-minute episodes.

All of the "Ramped Up" episodes are exist in the "Full Throttle", and airdates of FT are earlier.

Also there's Street Outlaws: Life in the Fast Lane, created in June 2016, with no episodes at all. According to summary it's "a series that airs Extended Enhanced Episodes with extra information, deleted scenes and bonus unseen footage from the 5th & 6th season of the show "Street Outlaws" that also airs on the Discovery Life Channel."
But mentioned above "Full Throttle" already have "Extended Enhanced Episodes" of all previous seasons of "Street Outlaws", seasons 5 & 6 included.

Looks like a mess. IMO only "Full Throttle" is a real deal, everything else are unnecessary duplicates. Unless somebody can prove otherwise.

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
It seems like my question in the edit requests was lost in the flood, so i'll raise it again in the separate thread:
Can anybody tell, what's the difference between Street Outlaws: Ramped Up and Street Outlaws: Full Throttle?
The summary for both shows says pretty much the same: "airs Extended Enhanced Episodes with extra information and unseen footage from the show "Street Outlaws" that also airs on the Discovery Channel." Both series have 60-minute episodes.
All of the "Ramped Up" episodes are exist in the "Full Throttle", and airdates of FT are earlier.
Also there's Street Outlaws: Life in the Fast Lane, created in June 2016, with no episodes at all. According to summary it's "a series that airs Extended Enhanced Episodes with extra information, deleted scenes and bonus unseen footage from the 5th & 6th season of the show "Street Outlaws" that also airs on the Discovery Life Channel."
But mentioned above "Full Throttle" already have "Extended Enhanced Episodes" of all previous seasons of "Street Outlaws", seasons 5 & 6 included.
Looks like a mess. IMO only "Full Throttle" is a real deal, everything else are unnecessary duplicates. Unless somebody can prove otherwise.

From a quick look I would say you are correct, but I am not at all familiar with the show, maybe an expert who watches it can step in so that we can be 100% sure?

JuanArango wrote:
From a quick look I would say you are correct, but I am not at all familiar with the show, maybe an expert who watches it can step in so that we can be 100% sure?

It's like the "North Woods Law" all over again. I seriously doubt that we will find an expert. If such person existed, those series already would be sorted i think...

So? Anyone?

Try 30 days of free premium.