Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

xBart182x wrote 2 years ago: 1

@diashka wrote:
скриншоты покажи, где есть вся информация

по ссылке перейди, в чём проблема то? Там вся информация есть.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@xBart182x wrote:
https://ibb.co/ymCQJfZ
screenshot from the official website

ok, that shows us season 2, but the problem is, if season 1 episodes air after season 2, which means the seasons are mixed, then we change the listing to year based.

@diashka wrote:
It's like "La Casa de Papel", it's got seasons 1 and 2 written down as 1. So here, there was season 1 in 2019, and since 2021 they've already released season 3.

Because of the incorrect data that that person entered, there is now confusion on the MyShows site because episodes have begun to be duplicated there.

На myshows мы всё поправили бы, не в первый раз подобное.

diashka wrote 2 years ago: 1

@ХуанАранго wrote:
хорошо, это показывает нам 2-й сезон, но проблема в том, что если эпизоды 1-го сезона выходят в эфир после 2-го сезона, что означает, что сезоны смешаны, тогда мы меняем список на год.

Just please return it the way I presented it in the beginning. Then there won't be any confusion. For two years no one was confused, and now it's such a mess.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@diashka wrote:
Just please return it the way I presented it in the beginning. Then there won't be any confusion. For two years no one was confused, and now it's such a mess.

But the official site shows it differently , if I understand the screenshots correctly.

@diashka wrote:

two years was incorrect

@ХуанАранго wrote:
Но официальный сайт показывает это по-другому , если я правильно понимаю скриншоты.

It's hard to say why that is. They probably just recently did this breakdown, before the first 21 episodes belonged to season 1.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@diashka wrote:
It's hard to say why that is. They probably just recently did this breakdown, before the first 21 episodes belonged to season 1.

so the website changed this at a later point?

then we keep them as season 1, according to our policy.

@ХуанАранго wrote:
значит, веб - сайт изменил это позже?

Absolutely right. When they shot the first 21 episodes, they didn't make a seasonal tie-in, they just released all the episodes one at a time.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 2

@diashka and @xBart182x please communicate in English in this thread, @JuanArango already pointed out he cannot read Russian. If the show gets changed again by another user saying its wrong, we cannot reference the conversation that's happened here if site staff cannot read the communication thats happening. 

@Томсутвелл wrote:
@diashka и @xBart182x, пожалуйста, общайтесь в этой теме на английском языке, @JuanArango уже указал, что он не может читать по-русски. Если шоу снова будет изменено другим пользователем, который скажет, что это неправильно, мы не сможем сослаться на разговор, который произошел здесь, если сотрудники сайта не смогут прочитать сообщение, которое происходит.

No problem :) but I wrote in English in the messages that were addressed to @JuanArango.

@TomSouthwell wrote:
@diashka and @xBart182x please communicate in English in this thread, @JuanArango already pointed out he cannot read Russian. If the show gets changed again by another user saying its wrong, we cannot reference the conversation that's happened here if site staff cannot read the communication thats happening. 

Initially, I tried to discuss everything in a talk page, but diashka ignored me. As a result, ignoring and misunderstanding led to this situation.
I wrote in english in the messages that were addressed to @JuanArango. 

@xBart182x wrote:
Initially, I tried to discuss everything in a talk page, but diashka ignored me. As a result, ignoring and misunderstanding led to this situation.
I wrote in english in the messages that were addressed to @JuanArango. 

I hope I could explain everything and it is solved now according to our policy :)

@JuanArango wrote:
I hope I could explain everything and it is solved now according to our policy :)

yep, tnx

I will add that trying to bring everything to the current official numbering, I only changed the titles of the episodes, but did not change the release dates of the episodes. After that I added main images to the all episodes.

@diashka  changed the dates and now the main images don't match the episodes. It is necessary to remove the main images from the first season or change the dates to the correct ones.
I won't change this show again. Let @diashka  decide what to do.

@xBart182x wrote:
I will add that trying to bring everything to the current official numbering, I only changed the titles of the episodes, but did not change the release dates of the episodes. After that I added main images to the all episodes.

@diashka  changed the dates and now the main images don't match the episodes. It is necessary to remove the main images from the first season or change the dates to the correct ones.
I won't change this show again. Let @diashka  decide what to do.

do I have to remove ALL images from season 1?

ilkercan wrote 2 years ago: 1

Three Sisters - Series id: 60192

The real name of this series is "Üç Kız Kardeş".

The English name or AKA is "Three Sisters.".

@ilkercan wrote:
Three Sisters - Series id: 60192

The real name of this series is "Üç Kız Kardeş".

The English name or AKA is "Three Sisters.".

fixed :)

Try 30 days of free premium.