Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

dpratt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
it is used by American netflix, but not by Swedish netflix. :)

I added it as an aka.

I must have misunderstood the Data Policies then. I thought the English title takes precedence if the English title is actively used by the Show's original network: From the policy:

Such a name is only considered official when it's actively used by the Show's original network or producers. Examples of that are when that name is used on the show's official website, or in a DVD release. When this is the case, the English or transliterated name takes precedence

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@dpratt wrote:
I must have misunderstood the Data Policies then. I thought the English title takes precedence if the English title is actively used by the Show's original network: From the policy:

But the shows original network is netflix sweden. :)

Chopper wrote 2 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1
Tawrens wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:Check my dashboard got email unconfirmed. Requested a email but despite requesting multiple times I haven't recieved the email. So I can't confirm.

Tawrens wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Tawrens wrote:

Profile: Tawrens (public)

Email: ck594@juno.com (unconfirmed!)

API Key

For Premium users, our API key can be used to read from or write to your TVmaze account from external applications. The possibilities include retrieving your followed shows or marking episodes as watched. For the full list of endpoints, view the API documentation.

Additionally, your API key is used to access our iCal and RSS feeds.

Your API key is:

Balumedve wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hi! I made a mistake and added the same hungarian AKA 2 times for this show. Please delete one.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/52093/chosen/akas

Nivekolsen wrote 2 years ago: 1

@Balumedve wrote:
Hi! I made a mistake and added the same hungarian AKA 2 times for this show. Please delete one.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/52093/chosen/akas

done

Try 30 days of free premium.