Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango you added season 4 duplicate of season 3 and I got into your "trap" and added summaries and pics LOL 

Only when I checked my edits I saw it was a duplicate season.... blah

Tawrens wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
it is added, will air on 1/26 though :)

Doctor Who 14x1 Nov 2023 https://screenrant.com/doctor-who-season-13-episode-1-release-date/

Legends of Tomorrow Rage against the machine's

With some help from an unexpected person, the Legends break a fixed point, creating an aberration that will attract the Evil Waverider. The Legends are soon shocked at who has been hunting them and Sara tries to negotiate which doesn't go as planned. Seemingly out of options, Gwyn rises to the occasion by using his military experience and hatches a stealth plan. Gary helps Astra realize what she is side lining Gideon from the mission. Jes Macallan directed the episode written by Mark Bruner & Mercedes Valle (#711). Original airdate 2/2/2022.

@Tawrens wrote:
Legends of Tomorrow Rage against the machine's

With some help from an unexpected person, the Legends break a fixed point, creating an aberration that will attract the Evil Waverider. The Legends are soon shocked at who has been hunting them and Sara tries to negotiate which doesn't go as planned. Seemingly out of options, Gwyn rises to the occasion by using his military experience and hatches a stealth plan. Gary helps Astra realize what she is side lining Gideon from the mission. Jes Macallan directed the episode written by Mark Bruner & Mercedes Valle (#711). Original airdate 2/2/2022.

Letscher, Matt- Eobard Thawne

RoseRed wrote 2 years ago: 2

@puffosul wrote:
@JuanArango you added season 4 duplicate of season 3 and I got into your "trap" and added summaries and pics LOL 

Took me a minute to realize which show - deleted Season 4

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Tawrens wrote:
Doctor Who 14x1 Nov 2023 https://screenrant.com/doctor-who-season-13-episode-1-release-date/

Russell won't have any sway as to how the BBC will schedule the show, until we have something official from the BBC themselves, we would not add information from Screen Rant based on a interview Russell gave to a newspaper. 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@puffosul wrote:

the cat got curious and was trapped :)

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 3

@RoseRed wrote:
Took me a minute to realize which show - deleted Season 4

Sorry @RoseRed forgot to mention the show LOL Nice detective work! :D

@JuanArango yeah... almost got me killed :)

Try 30 days of free premium.