Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@Blakiss wrote:
Hi

I would like a repair with "Made in Gyetván Csaba"

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/62187/made-in-gyetvan-csabaval

It is broadcast on the Hungarian Discovery Channel :

https://www.tvmaze.com/networks/522/discovery-channel

poster :https://markamonitor.hu/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/made_in_arculat_print-600x794.jpeg

and has 6 seasons :

S01E01 dec.2019

S01E02 dec.2019

S01E03 dec.2019

S01E04 dec.2019

S02E01 May.2020

S02E02 May.2020

S02E03 May.2020

S02E04 May.2020

S03E01 Dec.2020

S03E02 Dec.2020

S03E03 Dec.2020

S03E04 Dec.2020

S04E01 May.2021

S04E02 May.2021

S04E03 May.2021

S04E04 May.2021

S05E01 Dec.2021

S05E02 Dec.2021

S05E03 Dec.2021

S05E04 Dec.2021

S06E01 May.2022

S06E02 May.2022

S06E03 May.2022

S06E04 May.2022

@bungle I do not want to interfere here as you alerady added 3 seasons :) Could you look into it? thx :)

bungle wrote a year ago: 1

i only imported the first 3 seasons because that was all that was there but i fixed the network and poster already.

also that info is a little vague. the system would need to have the full date including the day before it can be added. it doesn't accept just a month or year like over at imdb. ;(

@bungle wrote:
i only imported the first 3 seasons because that was all that was there but i fixed the network and poster already.

also that info is a little vague. the system would need to have the full date including the day before it can be added. it doesn't accept just a month or year like over at imdb. ;(

that is true :)

pentar wrote a year ago: 1

The show summary for "Chance" uses the word "decent", when I think it should be "descent". It makes more sense.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/11307/chance

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

@pentar wrote:
The show summary for "Chance" uses the word "decent", when I think it should be "descent". It makes more sense.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/11307/chance

changed :)

Lightkeeper wrote a year ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
Are you sure ? The episode haven't aired yet and he appears in the episode promo.

I am sure... just trust me

Also that promo is not for that episode - nothing like that happens - maybe it's episode 23?

/edit - I guess it's scenes from the season, but yeah, nothing to do with the 22th episode

Aidan wrote a year ago: 1

@Lightkeeper wrote:
I am sure... just trust me

Trust but verify ?

Seeing as he's both credited in the press release, appears in the promo and have been the most steady character this season I think we'll just leave him there for now and remove him when we know for sure after the episode have aired.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
Trust but verify ?

Seeing as he's both credited in the press release, appears in the promo and have been the most steady character this season I think we'll just leave him there for now and remove him when we know for sure after the episode have aired.

Agreed we should wait until the episode has aired, unless we have official proof otherwise. 

@Aidan wrote:
Trust but verify ?

Listen, I can't say how I know it - but I have seen the episode - and he's not featured (he's staying with his father in California who's in intensive care - mentioned shortly by the cast). I can verify it

I will be happy to explain my knowledge in private, if needed. But I think @JuanArango knows

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

Any reason season 3 of LEGO Masters seems to keep randomly being deleted? I know it was postponed until the 2022-2023 season, but I was previously told that it's fine to keep it with the episodes left empty- now for some reason it's not fine...?

Nivekolsen wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Any reason season 3 of LEGO Masters seems to keep randomly being deleted? I know it was postponed until the 2022-2023 season, but I was previously told that it's fine to keep it with the episodes left empty- now for some reason it's not fine...?

Empty seasons are automatically deleted, so if there is no information (release year/month, episode order etc.) it will be deleted.

@Lightkeeper wrote:
I will be happy to explain my knowledge in private, if needed. But I think @JuanArango knows

I know as well. But since he appears in the promotional material, he can stay for now. 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
I know as well. But since he appears in the promotional material, he can stay for now. 

But it's wrong information - why keep that when I can verify it?

@Nivekolsen wrote:
Empty seasons are automatically deleted, so if there is no information (release year/month, episode order etc.) it will be deleted.

yep, that is true.

@Lightkeeper wrote:
But it's wrong information - why keep that when I can verify it?

You're the only person who can "verify" it. So until other people can we can't just take your word for it. 

Try 30 days of free premium.