Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

RoseRed wrote a year ago: 2

@Jack96 wrote:
Or maybe they originally wanted to make that 9 (or 8) episodes, but decided to cut the number of episodes during filming to only 6 episodes?
It looks like that, because it's low-budget "B" horror antology series with different story in every episode. So if during filming they decided to end up with only 6 episodes it doesn't change anything for the plot. And Amazon's episode list seemed to be full with actual episode names.
Anyway, I would like to solve this mystery!

Now Sleep Tight has been re packaged and what you see on Go90 are these 8-12-minute horror shorts, and they are all stand alone. They basically came to me when I was half way done with the order and wanted to take the original four FlHaunt episodes and combined them and made 6 -22- minute episodes; they figured they could sell it internationally. From the Executive Producer and Showrunner Jason Perlman.

Yorker21 wrote a year ago: 1

@Xiran21 wrote:
thank you

also could you please add netflix's official images for stranger things 4 in 1920x1080 resolution (the ones already added are in low res)

Added! The previous lower res dupes can now be deleted :)

Nikquest wrote a year ago: 1

@Yorker21 wrote:
Added! The previous lower res dupes can now be deleted :)

Hmm, you uploaded 1920x1080 pictures, BUT there already some episodes had the same pictures with 3399x1912 and 2880x1620. So you need to delete just yours :) 

I'll go now :)

UPD: All dupes deleted.

Jack96 wrote a year ago: 0

@RoseRed wrote:
Now Sleep Tight has been re packaged and what you see on Go90 are these 8-12-minute horror shorts, and they are all stand alone. They basically came to me when I was half way done with the order and wanted to take the original four FlHaunt episodes and combined them and made 6 -22- minute episodes; they figured they could sell it internationally. From the Executive Producer and Showrunner Jason Perlman.

Ok, everything is clear now, thank's!
There is only one open question - what to do with the list of episodes here?
I think it would be more logical to do 6 episodes instead of 9 now - especially considering the fact that the showrunner has confirmed that 6 episodes is the most current.
And if you want to watch this show on some strimings now - you'll find this show with 6 episodes on 22 min, both in US and abroad.
I want to know the opinion of the administration.

Cereal_Killer wrote a year ago: 1

Someone again added May 31 as the official release date for Fantasy Island.

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2308313/fantasy-island-2x01-tba

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@Jack96 wrote:
Ok, everything is clear now, thank's!
There is only one open question - what to do with the list of episodes here?
I think it would be more logical to do 6 episodes instead of 9 now - especially considering the fact that the showrunner has confirmed that 6 episodes is the most current.
And if you want to watch this show on some strimings now - you'll find this show with 6 episodes on 22 min, both in US and abroad.
I want to know the opinion of the administration.

We follow how the show was originally broadcast not how you can currently watch it. 

BobCitizen wrote a year ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Done but why would we credit her as 'Guest Captain' and not credit the normal team captains as that. Also does the term guest captain appear in the credits? 

Emily Atack and Laura Whitmore are the permanent team captains, and have been so since the start of season 24, so are not guest captains.

Emily was unavailable for the last 2 episodes so Katherine Ryan filled in as captain.

The credits have Keith Lemon listed as host. Underneath him it states "with Laura Whitmore and Katherine Ryan", which is the same way it is done when Emily was on. The other guests are listed on the next page as special guests.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@BobCitizen wrote:
Emily Atack and Laura Whitmore are the permanent team captains, and have been so since the start of season 24, so are not guest captains.

Emily was unavailable for the last 2 episodes so Katherine Ryan filled in as captain.

The credits have Keith Lemon listed as host. Underneath him it states "with Laura Whitmore and Katherine Ryan", which is the same way it is done when Emily was on. The other guests are listed on the next page as special guests.

Well unless Katherine is listed as 'Guest Team Captain' she should be listed as any other Team Captain on the show is. 

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Well unless Katherine is listed as 'Guest Team Captain' she should be listed as any other Team Captain on the show is. 

I disagree here, as she is listed exactly like the one she is filling in for, she should be exactly treated as that.

Try 30 days of free premium.