Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

pithawg wrote a year ago: 1
The Midwich Cuckoos has 7 Episodes (8 ordered) and only 2 Showing on tvmaze released June 2 2022 (Sky Showcase)

Aidan wrote a year ago: 1

The Midwich Cuckoos has 7 Episodes (8 ordered) and only 2 Showing on tvmaze released June 2 2022 (Sky Showcase)

added.

WalkingTall wrote a year ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
do you want me to add this as a show wiki? Or change it to Travel Channel? :)

I don't know what to do, that why I didn't enter the episodes, the Travel Channel thing is what threw me off.

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@WalkingTall wrote:
I don't know what to do, that why I didn't enter the episodes, the Travel Channel thing is what threw me off.

if the episodes premier at the same time we can just keep it at discovery+ and you can enter the eps :)

@JuanArango wrote:
if the episodes premier at the same time we can just keep it at discovery+ and you can enter the eps :)

They have different dates one every Thursday.

@WalkingTall wrote:
They have different dates one every Thursday.

if Travel Channel is airing them first then change to Travel channel and use those dates :)

@JuanArango wrote:
if Travel Channel is airing them first then change to Travel channel and use those dates :)

10-4

SANNYa wrote a year ago: 1

So what if it wasn't broadcast?
The series is available for viewing. 
How do you mark an episode as watched?
Bring back the release date !

puffosul wrote a year ago: 1

@SANNYa  You can mark it "watched" by clicking on the "eye" button under the episode picture, or if you vote it. ;)

SANNYa wrote 4 minutes ago: 1 | 

So what if it wasn't broadcast?
The series is available for viewing. 
How do you mark an episode as watched?
Bring back the release date !

If an episode that was scheduled to be broadcasted and which is pulled off from the schedule, we let the episode stay, so people can mark it as watched (as it was releases elsewhere) but the airdate is deleted.

Try 30 days of free premium.