Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@CostaDax wrote:
Thanks, Cosmic! That definitely explains why this happened. It still needs to be fixed though.

This has been pointed out before. We have no fix I believe because the first season hasn't aired yet. The only way to fix it would be to delete the additional info out of season 2 and then season 1 will display correctly. Once season 1 starts airing, the information for season 2 would need adding back in again. 

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
This has been pointed out before. We have no fix I believe because the first season hasn't aired yet. The only way to fix it would be to delete the additional info out of season 2 and then season 1 will display correctly. Once season 1 starts airing, the information for season 2 would need adding back in again. 

Thanks, Tom! I removed the date from Season 2, and now the status reads: In development. No date is mentioned. I believe Season 2 has to be deleted altogether. That is not something I can do. Could you please delete Season 2?

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 2

@CostaDax wrote:
Thanks, Tom! I removed the date from Season 2, and now the status reads: In development. No date is mentioned. I believe Season 2 has to be deleted altogether. That is not something I can do. Could you please delete Season 2?

Done, not sure if this has been noticed before or not though @david 

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Done, not sure if this has been noticed before or not though @david 

Thank you, Tom! I believe this bug merits attention. I hope @david will be able to find a fix. :)

Can someone please delete this poster of Jack Ryan's Season 3? It's low-res and blurry. I added the same poster in a much higher resolution (1944x2880). Thank you! :)

CosmicHowl wrote a year ago: 2

@CostaDax wrote:
Can someone please delete this poster of Jack Ryan's Season 3? It's low-res and blurry. I added the same poster in a much higher resolution (1944x2880). Thank you! :)

Blurry picture deleted :)

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

Could this image be changed to be the main image for this character? Was recently updated on the official ABC website.

Also, I'm not sure why, but someone recently removed the pro/star labelling from the guest cast members. I've already asked about it here, but shouldn't they be kept with how they are listed here?... (for an example of the changes I am talking about, see this and this.)

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Could this image be changed to be the main image for this character? Was recently updated on the official ABC website.

Also, I'm not sure why, but someone recently removed the pro/star labelling from the guest cast members. I've already asked about it here, but shouldn't they be kept with how they are listed here?... (for an example of the changes I am talking about, see this and this.)

I would at least wait for the user in question to be awake and respond before then bringing the issue to the forum. However I asked the very same question, are the contestants credited as "Star" or "Pro" on the credits of the show or is it just their name appearing? 

CosmicHowl wrote a year ago: 2

@Magitroopa wrote:

@TomSouthwell 

They aren't called Pro/Star in the on-screen titles or the credits. Using the person's name correctly follows the editing policy and the previous seasons of DWTS. 
If you wanted to identify who is a professional dancer vs. celebrity dance parter this info can added to the character bio.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 2

@CosmicHowl wrote:
@TomSouthwell 

They aren't called Pro/Star in the on-screen titles or the credits. Using the person's name correctly follows the editing policy and the previous seasons of DWTS. 
If you wanted to identify who is a professional dancer vs. celebrity dance parter this info can added to the character bio.

I agree 1000% that's what I was saying to @Magitroopa as well :)

Entergalactic was originally intended as a series on Netflix. It has been recently revealed that it will be released as a 92-minute special. Netflix brands it "special" not "series" on the official site, and it also mentions that the running time is 1h 32m. It's a one-off movie really, not a show. I don't think it qualifies for TVmaze anymore. Any thoughts?

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

@CostaDax wrote:
Entergalactic was originally intended as a series on Netflix. It has been recently revealed that it will be released as a 92-minute special. Netflix brands it "special" not "series" on the official site, and it also mentions that the running time is 1h 32m. It's a one-off movie really, not a show. I don't think it qualifies for TVmaze anymore. Any thoughts?

I agree, I will schedule it for deletion, thx :D

pithawg wrote a year ago: 1
Just a quick reminder/Notice Life below Zero is not being updated - Currently on Season 19 Episode 5 https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1449/life-below-zero/episodes

LadyShelley wrote a year ago: 1

Just a quick reminder/Notice Life below Zero is not being updated - Currently on Season 19 Episode 5 https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1449/life-below-zero/episodes

If you have information from a source such as press releases, you are welcome to add the info.

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

I have added them  now  :)

Try 30 days of free premium.