Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Somi wrote a year ago: 1

Can someone please delete pic from tv show Snowfall season 6 episode 5. I posted wrong pic.

Thanks

Somi

CosmicHowl wrote a year ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
thank you, fixed :)

Belgravia: The Next Chapter has a completely new cast so doesn't meet this rule of the continuation policy. That's why a new show was created instead of season 2.

At least one of the previous show's main cast members is starring in the continuation

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@CosmicHowl wrote:
Belgravia: The Next Chapter has a completely new cast so doesn't meet this rule of the continuation policy. That's why a new show was created instead of season 2.

We need to gather more information then, the show can be undeleted for one week :)

BookerMuzuker wrote a year ago: 1

Please set airdates for only two episodes show The Witch's Game : 96 (14.03.2023), 97 (15.03.2023)  .There is no information on the official website about the exact airdate of episode 98. (The broadcast network changed the airdates 7 times during the entire period of the drama,I can't change dates myself) 

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

@BookerMuzuker wrote:
Please set airdates for only two episodes show The Witch's Game : 96 (14.03.2023), 97 (15.03.2023)  .There is no information on the official website about the exact airdate of episode 98. (The broadcast network changed the airdates 7 times during the entire period of the drama,I can't change dates myself) 

done :)

CosmicHowl wrote a year ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Not entirely sure about this... further research is likely needed if anyone wants to help out.

This Josh Greenberg may possibly be two different people, at least according to IMDb...

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0338539/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6172382/

Maybe IMDb has it wrong and it actually is the same person, but some help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated.

Found their work history and split one Josh into three - Josh Greenbarg was listed too.

Try 30 days of free premium.