Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Somi wrote a year ago: 1

Can someone look at the tv show The First 48. On TVMaze the current season is 22. The A&E website the current season is 23. 

Thanks 

Somi

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
Yeah just seems kind of backwards to track what probably most people won't subscribe to and will just wait for it to be free. It's kind of weird we can't do multiple alt country premieres, when essentially we're able to track the original country with a world premiere and broadcast premiere like when a show is released on iPlayer first and then weekly on TV. 

@david would be the person to feed this back to, I've also shared similar concerns before too :) 

david wrote a year ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
@david would be the person to feed this back to, I've also shared similar concerns before too :) 

For anything other than simple edit requests, please open a new thread or the discussion will be impossible to follow :)

BookerMuzuker wrote a year ago: 1

Hi,please delete episodes 21-24 of  show  ROUTE , the broadcast network release only 20 episodes. Thanks!

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 2

@BookerMuzuker wrote:
Hi,please delete episodes 21-24 of  show  ROUTE , the broadcast network release only 20 episodes. Thanks!

done :)

Nikquest wrote a year ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/49299/family-law/episodes

I did not find information anywhere that the second season was released on the Canadian channel on these dates, despite the fact that there is even a third season already and was released in Norway. The Canadian channel Global, which owns the series, judging by the official website, did not show beyond the first season, continuing to spin only reruns. It would be necessary to remove these dates once again.

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:

I did not find information anywhere that the second season was released on the Canadian channel on these dates, despite the fact that there is even a third season already and was released in Norway. The Canadian channel Global, which owns the series, judging by the official website, did not show beyond the first season, continuing to spin only reruns. It would be necessary to remove these dates once again.

ok, so the second and third season was only shown in Norway so far?

I will remove the dates then :)

@Nikquest wrote:

On second thought, we should switch over the show to the Norwegian channel if the whole seasons already aired there. Could you provide the channel and the correct airdates?

Nikquest wrote a year ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
On second thought, we should switch over the show to the Norwegian channel if the whole seasons already aired there. Could you provide the channel and the correct airdates?

But this is a completely Canadian series from a Canadian channel. The Norwegian channel simply bought the rights to show, as did the American CW, for example, or the Italian Sky, or the Australian Nine, on which the series was also shown. Global did not relinquish its broadcasting rights.

But in any case, the link to the Norwegian channel has already been given :)

@Nikquest wrote:
But this is a completely Canadian series from a Canadian channel. The Norwegian channel simply bought the rights to show, as did the American CW, for example, or the Italian Sky, or the Australian Nine, on which the series was also shown. Global did not relinquish its broadcasting rights.

But in any case, the link to the Norwegian channel has already been given :)

I reread our policy now. :)

if Global (Canada) is the only producing company, the airdates need to be left blank, puhhhhh :)

Julire wrote a year ago: 0

Hi. Please tell me how long to wait for the show to be added? Show request #40706.

TomSouthwell wrote a year ago: 1

@Julire wrote:
Hi. Please tell me how long to wait for the show to be added? Show request #40706.

I imagined you'd been waiting a while when you made this post but you requested the show today please have a little patience, the staff will get to it normally within a day. 

Try 30 days of free premium.