Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

serhiy2810 wrote 2 months ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
Хм, список серий на русском, поэтому я немного запутался. :)

Перенесите серии в спец эпизоды, это отдельные  фильмы: 

Псков. Начало. 2 серия

Псков. Начало. 1 серия 

Серии из 4 сезона.

Тихвин. Завтрак у Тихвинки

Выборг. Призрак Часовой башни

Серии из 5 сезона.

serhiy2810 wrote 2 months ago: 1

@ХуанАранго wrote:
ок, но что именно ты хочешь, чтобы я сделал с этими эпизодами?

Если возможно, то убрать с основного списка эпизодов и перенести в отдельную папку спэшл эпизодов

JuanArango wrote 2 months ago: 1

@serhiy2810 wrote:
Если возможно, то убрать с основного списка эпизодов и перенести в отдельную папку спэшл эпизодов

ahh ok, got it :)

JuanArango wrote 2 months ago: 1

@serhiy2810 wrote:

all done :)

TomSouthwell wrote 2 months ago: 1

@JRP74 wrote:
Big Boys https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/60248/big-boys is shown as "Ended" 

This isn't correct ... it's been renewed for a third series (I corrected it once, now it's locked)

https://otakukart.com/channel-4-has-renewed-big-boys-for-a-third-season/

Even if unofficial, status should be set to 'To be Determined'

Thx

Nothing about that site has anything to do with Channel 4. The current storyline which ran through the two series completely ended with the end of series 2, so set back correctly to ended until Channel 4 put out a confirmation (which they very quickly did for Series 2). 

SophieV wrote 2 months ago: 1

My show request was rejected because the show already exists. However, this is a different show with the same titel broadcasted by the same network. I tried to make a new request but I get an error saying the iMDB ID is already in use. Is it possible to add this show please? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt24670768/ 

JRP74 wrote 2 months ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Nothing about that site has anything to do with Channel 4. The current storyline which ran through the two series completely ended with the end of series 2, so set back correctly to ended until Channel 4 put out a confirmation (which they very quickly did for Series 2). 

I understand not describing the series as 'Running', but surely it is 'To Be Determined' until C4 either renew or cancel.

JuanArango wrote 2 months ago: 2

@JRP74 wrote:
I understand not describing the series as 'Running', but surely it is 'To Be Determined' until C4 either renew or cancel.

that is what I would say too, or is there an official statement that it is cancelled? Just assuming the storyline ended is not enough. :)

CosmicHowl wrote 2 months ago: 1

Can the TVDB be removed from this show and added to this show instead? Same show title but has been added to the wrong one. Thanks :)

JuanArango wrote 2 months ago: 2

@JRP74 wrote:

we are discussing this within staff now, will have a result tomorrow :)

RoseRed wrote 2 months ago: 2

@JRP74 wrote:

it's been set to TBD

Try 30 days of free premium.