Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

kinobon wrote 3 months ago: 1

Recently added show has error, no web channels in 1978. Nick Knatterton https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/74967/nick-knatterton Web channel: ARD Mediathek (1978 - 1981)

JuanArango wrote 3 months ago: 1

@kinobon wrote:
Recently added show has error, no web channels in 1978. Nick Knatterton https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/74967/nick-knatterton Web channel: ARD Mediathek (1978 - 1981)

thx, fixed :)

Mediaman85 wrote 3 months ago: 1

Magitroopa wrote 3 months ago: 1

Please delete this episode. It is part of this episode, as it is a double length episode. Some instances of it airing have it split into two separate parts, but it originally aired as the full 1 hour episode on February 21.

momijigari wrote 3 months ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
Please delete this episode. It is part of this episode, as it is a double length episode. Some instances of it airing have it split into two separate parts, but it originally aired as the full 1 hour episode on February 21.

done.

funny hough, you were the one who edited the season 3-page to say "episode order: 13"...... when it contained 12

Magitroopa wrote 3 months ago: 1

@momijigari wrote:
done.

funny hough, you were the one who edited the season 3-page to say "episode order: 13"...... when it contained 12

...As that was what was originally reported. The change from 13 to 12 obviously comes because of the season 3 finale/series finale. The 13 is counting them as 2 separate parts, while the 12 is for the full episode without being separated into parts (which is how it was aired).

kevin87 wrote 3 months ago: 1

I put the airtime and scheduled runtime in for Shogun last night and now they have been removed. Hulu seems to just be airing it early the same day as FX's broadcast (I don't have it so I can't check) but if we're using Hulu as the basis for release, shouldn't we change it to Hulu and remove the FX info on the show if we're not using FX's airing?

Try 30 days of free premium.