Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Mandrake wrote 3 months ago: 1

Can you remove pending verification from me?

user101 wrote 3 months ago: 1

Thank you for removing this duplicate episode:

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2783151/unreported-world-2021-11-19-girls-who-surf

momijigari wrote 3 months ago: 1

@user101 wrote:
Thank you for removing this duplicate episode:

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2783151/unreported-world-2021-11-19-girls-who-surf

done

legendz411 wrote 3 months ago: 1

Regarding American Idol -

Getting a TVDBID missing error. 

Possibly due to TVMAZE having the current iteration of American Idol as season 22 as opposed to season 7.

Aidan wrote 3 months ago: 1

@legendz411 wrote:
Regarding American Idol -

Getting a TVDBID missing error. 

Possibly due to TVMAZE having the current iteration of American Idol as season 22 as opposed to season 7.

I'm not sure what you mean. As far as I can tell, ours and tvdb's listing both have 22 seasons and we have the correct show id listed.

fli718 wrote 3 months ago: 1

Hi, can someone please change the status of Gordon Ramsay's Food Stars to Running, and post the news from FOX? Thank you!

JuanArango wrote 3 months ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, can someone please change the status of Gordon Ramsay's Food Stars to Running, and post the news from FOX? Thank you!

both done :)

Hi, can someone please delete Matt Broussard | TVmaze & Angela Gorham | TVmaze from the list of people? I found out the actual last names of the contestants on Next Level Chef from Wikipedia (and have corrected things in the credits). Thank you!

momijigari wrote 3 months ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, can someone please delete Matt Broussard | TVmaze & Angela Gorham | TVmaze from the list of people? I found out the actual last names of the contestants on Next Level Chef from Wikipedia (and have corrected things in the credits). Thank you!

deleeted "matt", as that profile was empty. however, "angela" is credited in one ep. is that supposed to be removed as well?

edit: think I figured it out, please verify it's correct now.

@momijigari wrote:
deleeted "matt", as that profile was empty. however, "angela" is credited in one ep. is that supposed to be removed as well?

edit: think I figured it out, please verify it's correct now.

Yes, it looks good. Thanks for all your help!

Try 30 days of free premium.