Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

jlayman wrote a month ago: 1

Prime series Fallout will now premiere on April 10, instead of April 11. Can someone make the edits? Thank you!

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/fallout-early-release-date-prime-video-1235964736/

Nivekolsen wrote a month ago: 1

@jlayman wrote:
Prime series Fallout will now premiere on April 10, instead of April 11. Can someone make the edits? Thank you!

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/fallout-early-release-date-prime-video-1235964736/

updated

FHFbVB1Mkd3 wrote a month ago: 1

@TonyMayhew wrote:
Imported what I could, but it didn't do the complete tvdb list

Great, thanks, ill sort the rest.

momijigari wrote a month ago: 1

@momijigari wrote:
only hostess fixed, as I had to split one of their person-pages as well because someone couldn't spell her name (strafford vs stafford).

in fact, the other two (host, announcer) looks fine to me

Magitroopa wrote a month ago: 1

Four requests:

1. Could the main image for Young Sheldon please be changed to this? For whatever reason, the current image omits the 'THE FINAL SEASON' label on the VHS tape, which should be included as it is in the main image on the official CBS website.

2. Could the main image for Face the Nation please be changed to this? Via the official CBS website as well.

3. Could the main image for 48 Hours please be changed to this? Also via the official CBS website.

4. Could the main image for The Great North please be changed to this? Via the official FOX website.

Aidan wrote a month ago: 2

@Magitroopa wrote:
Four requests:

1. Could the main image for Young Sheldon please be changed to this? For whatever reason, the current image omits the 'THE FINAL SEASON' label on the VHS tape, which should be included as it is in the main image on the official CBS website.

2. Could the main image for Face the Nation please be changed to this? Via the official CBS website as well.

3. Could the main image for 48 Hours please be changed to this? Also via the official CBS website.

4. Could the main image for The Great North please be changed to this? Via the official FOX website.

done :)

Magitroopa wrote a month ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
done :)

Apologies but FYI you may have skipped over #3. Other than that, thanks.

Try 30 days of free premium.