Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

rianaxx wrote 9 days ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
But it has existed and has original shows added to it, im not sure what you want doing here. 

But it was merged with JioCinema and we might merge it here too?

TomSouthwell wrote 9 days ago: 1

@rianaxx wrote:
But it was merged with JioCinema and we might merge it here too?

If it's simply merged into another service we would keep the original service and move any shows that will continue on JioCinema to it. 

fli718 wrote 9 days ago: 1

Hi, can someone please change the status of Not Dead Yet to To Be Determined (since it has not been confirmed for a third season yet)? Thank you!

Aidan wrote 9 days ago: 1

@fli718 wrote:
Hi, can someone please change the status of Not Dead Yet to To Be Determined (since it has not been confirmed for a third season yet)? Thank you!

done :)

LouisWu wrote 8 days ago: 1

Please undo the title casing edit @Irish316 made to Bad Batch episode 3x03. This and 2 others have different casing onscreen than the online resources would suggest. Of course I can upload the screenhots if you need the proof.

JuanArango wrote 8 days ago: 2

@LouisWu wrote:
Please undo the title casing edit @Irish316 made to Bad Batch episode 3x03. This and 2 others have different casing onscreen than the online resources would suggest. Of course I can upload the screenhots if you need the proof.

As on screen tops everything else I changed it. :)

Irish316 wrote 8 days ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
As on screen tops everything else I changed it. :)

Since when do we capitalize the words of and the in titles of episodes when they aren't the first words in the title?🤔  There aren't any other sites I can find (Wikipedia, IMDb, Apple TV etc.) that capitalize these words in the titles of Bad Batch. Even Star Wars' website doesn't capitalize them. Plus, that's not normally how titles are capitalized. This seems really odd.

TomSouthwell wrote 8 days ago: 1

@Irish316 wrote:
Since when do we capitalize the words of and the in titles of episodes when they aren't the first words in the title?🤔  There aren't any other sites I can find (Wikipedia, IMDb, Apple TV etc.) that capitalize these words in the titles of Bad Batch. Even Star Wars' website doesn't capitalize them. Plus, that's not normally how titles are capitalized. This seems really odd.

Its what weve always done, we follow on-screen over everything else. 

TeleTone wrote 8 days ago: 1

"Swift Street" (72416). The title of ep. 4 on May 01 is "Rental". Thanks : https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/tv-series/swift-street/season-1/swift-street-s1-ep4/2325481027732

Try 30 days of free premium.