Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

WatchingTV wrote 15 days ago: 1

@arrowoody wrote:
Good Day All!

South Park needs "Children" genre removed

Rebel Moon needs deleted

Childen is removed as it isn't really appropriate for South Park, but what is the reason for Rebel Moon to be deleted, because as per policy it seems to me it is allowed;

A grey area, consult the forums for a ruling:

Made for TV movies with at least two parts, airing on the same network, all with a common and continuous plot (like "Sharknado")

momijigari wrote 15 days ago: -1

@WatchingTV wrote:
Childen is removed as it isn't really appropriate for South Park, but what is the reason for Rebel Moon to be deleted, because as per policy it seems to me it is allowed;

So it's not a show where the four main characters are children?

You do know that genres /= ratings, right?

If they were, just think of all the supernatural shows, that only supernatural people could watch....

Or comedies, which only comedians would be allowed to watch.....

Mindboggling. :D

Aidan wrote 14 days ago: 1

@momijigari wrote:
So it's not a show where the four main characters are children?

You do know that genres /= ratings, right?

If they were, just think of all the supernatural shows, that only supernatural people could watch....

Or comedies, which only comedians would be allowed to watch.....

Mindboggling. :D

To quote our genre definitions the children tag is for "Series created for younger viewers for entertainment or education.", so I agree it's not appropriate for South Park.

momijigari wrote 14 days ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
To quote our genre definitions the children tag is for "Series created for younger viewers for entertainment or education.", so I agree it's not appropriate for South Park.

Interesting..... so the complete opposite now to what was said initially, ie TVmaze does not use ratings.

Makes the other "genres" really weird to use then.

Aidan wrote 14 days ago: 1

@WalkingTall wrote:
Ridiculousness

The changes that someone made.

Just FYI the first two episodes that aired last night where from season 40 and the four episodes that will be airing this Sunday are also labeled season 40 on MTV's schedule.  

TV Schedule | Channel Finder | Shows, Episodes | MTV

Feel free to make any changes you think is necessary. That show makes my head hurt :)

WalkingTall wrote 14 days ago: 2

@Aidan wrote:
Feel free to make any changes you think is necessary. That show makes my head hurt :)

So, you know I'm keeping the episodes & seasons strait, it's who every is going in here and changing the episode #'s and seasons #'s.   

TeleTone wrote 13 days ago: 1

"Ace of Base: All That She Wants" (75982). Is this one of those cases when a premier's not really a premier? I remember watching this show around this time last year. Thanks! https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/tv-series/ace-of-base-all-that-she-wants

WatchingTV wrote 12 days ago: 2

@momijigari wrote:
Interesting..... so the complete opposite now to what was said initially, ie TVmaze does not use ratings.

Makes the other "genres" really weird to use then.

Some are really odd indeed :)

JuanArango wrote 12 days ago: 2

@TeleTone wrote:
"Ace of Base: All That She Wants" (75982). Is this one of those cases when a premier's not really a premier? I remember watching this show around this time last year. Thanks! https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/tv-series/ace-of-base-all-that-she-wants

We would have to figure out who is involved in the production of the show.

PiCaSsAsSo wrote 12 days ago: 1

could you please combine TRAFFICKED with MARIANA VAN ZELLER and TRAFFICKED : UNDERWORLDS with MARIANA VAN ZELLER .. they are the same series and appear as ONE on HULU, DISNEY and TVTIME ..

thank you

PiCaSsAsSo wrote 12 days ago: 1

@PiCaSsAsSo wrote:
could you please combine TRAFFICKED with MARIANA VAN ZELLER and TRAFFICKED : UNDERWORLDS with MARIANA VAN ZELLER .. they are the same series and appear as ONE on HULU, DISNEY and TVTIME ..

thank you

UNDERWORLDS is just the name of SEASON 4

Try 30 days of free premium.