Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
We do not take wikipedia as source.... So if you believe it is wrong, state us an official source please.

can anyone confirm it is correct what we are having now?

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
can anyone confirm it is correct what we are having now?

It's kind of weird what we're having. I can't yet find a proof that more than one episode was broadcasted on early premiere day (2018-07-20). It seems that those changes were made by a single user, so I've asked them about that, let's wait for an answer.

tnt wrote:
It's kind of weird what we're having. I can't yet find a proof that more than one episode was broadcasted on early premiere day (2018-07-20). It seems that those changes were made by a single user, so I've asked them about that, let's wait for an answer.

I also think that they have not aired at that day, as all other sources say different.

JuanArango wrote:
I also think that they have not aired at that day, as all other sources say different.

And yet I'd wait for the user's response :)

tnt wrote:
And yet I'd wait for the user's response :)

of course :)

pentar wrote 4 years ago: 1

Please merge, same person:

https://www.tvmaze.com/people/1367/john-scott

https://www.tvmaze.com/people/44742/john-stuart-scott

pentar wrote:
Please merge, same person:

https://www.tvmaze.com/people/1367/john-scott

https://www.tvmaze.com/people/44742/john-stuart-scott

Done :)

JuanArango wrote:
I am also fine with both, you decide :)

Well, considering that everybody else seems to be following the broadcast order, it looks like a most logical choice :) I could get to it tomorrow, if you won't beat me to it ;)

Magitroopa wrote 4 years ago: 1

Ryan's Mystery Playdate originally had more episodes listed on TVMaze, so episode 6 was deleted. Need it to be readded, as I get, "This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher." when trying to add it.

Ryan’s Champion Playdate/Ryan’s Traveling Playdate - airing on Friday, May 17, 2019. Now listed on Zap2it (Says May 16, but all shows are currently off by a day on the site. Check the episode below and you can see that "Fiery/Crafty" says airing May 9, 2019, yet "Upcoming Airings" section lists May 10 at 12:30pm first.)

Magitroopa wrote:
Ryan's Mystery Playdate originally had more episodes listed on TVMaze, so episode 6 was deleted. Need it to be readded, as I get, "This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher." when trying to add it.

Ryan’s Champion Playdate/Ryan’s Traveling Playdate - airing on Friday, May 17, 2019. Now listed on Zap2it (Says May 16, but all shows are currently off by a day on the site. Check the episode below and you can see that "Fiery/Crafty" says airing May 9, 2019, yet "Upcoming Airings" section lists May 10 at 12:30pm first.)

thank you, it is added now :)

Alright... not sure what to do regarding a certain show being revived. Nickelodeon is reviving FOX's "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader", and the Instagram story just announced a premiere date of June 10, 2019. So what do we do regarding it? Do we add on a new season to the current page and change the details (Ex: Changing "FOX" to "Nickelodeon", etc.) or do we make a completely new page for it?

Also thought I would post my tweet here with the video, as the video will no longer be viewable on the Instagram story in 24 hours.

Magitroopa wrote:
Alright... not sure what to do regarding a certain show being revived. Nickelodeon is reviving FOX's "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader", and the Instagram story just announced a premiere date of June 10, 2019. So what do we do regarding it? Do we add on a new season to the current page and change the details (Ex: Changing "FOX" to "Nickelodeon", etc.) or do we make a completely new page for it?

Also thought I would post my tweet here with the video, as the video will no longer be viewable on the Instagram story in 24 hours.

Well, after reading the original press release I'm inclined to consider this a new show. It is directly called "a reboot" and apparently there's some changes to the rules was made. Feel free to create a show request :) You could use aforementioned press release as a proof and grab a show's summary from it.

Main summary of Crashletes is locked, would love to change it to:

"Hosts Brandon and Stevie, along with a slew of superstar guest athletes, are back and bringing you the best in amateur athletes, wannabe athletes, animal athletes, and those who don’t even resemble anything close to an athlete in the craziest, funniest and most outrageous sports bloopers, blunders and absurdities from around the world."

Mostly because Rob Gronkowski isn't in season 3 that much. Taken from official website.

Magitroopa wrote:
Main summary of Crashletes is locked, would love to change it to:

"Hosts Brandon and Stevie, along with a slew of superstar guest athletes, are back and bringing you the best in amateur athletes, wannabe athletes, animal athletes, and those who don’t even resemble anything close to an athlete in the craziest, funniest and most outrageous sports bloopers, blunders and absurdities from around the world."

Mostly because Rob Gronkowski isn't in season 3 that much. Taken from official website.

it is updated :)

Try 30 days of free premium.