Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

TomSouthwell wrote 3 years ago: 1

For some reason the name has incorrectly been changed from how it was displayed on-screen twice here;

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/279853/iron-man-2x13-hands-of-the-mandarin-part-ii 

both times by the same user. I have come across this before with similar guides, names been changed for no valid reason and it always seems to be by the same user as well. I've fixed up a ton of older animated guides since returning to the site and hate to think I'd have to go to each one to check that the correct names have been changed to just add brackets in were they weren't present or changing 2 to ii or ii to 2. Is this not breaking policy?

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
I can't add Kaye Adams to the correct 'Panellist' role here again:

https://www.tvmaze.com/guestcast/create?episode_id=2024618&return=1

I haven't had this issue since the update so assuming something's changed since then? I also can't do the trick of changing the character name as I've done that too many times now.

There looks to be a character named 'Kaye Adams' - https://www.tvmaze.com/characters/716095/loose-women-kaye-adams

Can it just be added to this, then the character renamed to Panellist (or are not all of their appearences for a panellist)?

@gazza911 wrote:
There looks to be a character named 'Kaye Adams' - https://www.tvmaze.com/characters/716095/loose-women-kaye-adams

Can it just be added to this, then the character renamed to Panellist (or are not all of their appearences for a panellist)?

Thats for when she appears as herself, the Panellists often appear in films or as guests as well as on the panel, sometimes they are credited for it, but often times not. Normally Kaye would be anchoring the show but as she is based in Scotland and with Covid-19 rules she has been appearing as a panellist in a guest capacity via video-link primarily since the pandemic started. 

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@TomSouthwell wrote:
Thats for when she appears as herself, the Panellists often appear in films or as guests as well as on the panel, sometimes they are credited for it, but often times not. Normally Kaye would be anchoring the show but as she is based in Scotland and with Covid-19 rules she has been appearing as a panellist in a guest capacity via video-link primarily since the pandemic started. 

Okay, I've worked around it by creating a new character and then sanitising (merging) it.

Not the best, but I'd assume that there's a limit on how many characters the search returns.

@gazza911 wrote:
Okay, I've worked around it by creating a new character and then sanitising (merging) it.

Not the best, but I'd assume that there's a limit on how many characters the search returns.

Thanks :)! I believe last time we ran into this issue the number got extended. 

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Thomas wrote:
That is a better link indeed. Will change it accordingly.

Thank You!

Jawolski1 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Re: "Unseamly: The Investigation of Peter Nygard" - I know of no such word in the English language as "Unseamly". Presumably this should be spelled 'Unseemly' ie. not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society. Please change accordingly. lol  :-)

bungle wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Jawolski1 wrote:
Re: "Unseamly: The Investigation of Peter Nygard" - I know of no such word in the English language as "Unseamly". Presumably this should be spelled 'Unseemly' ie. not in keeping with accepted standards of what is right or proper in polite society. Please change accordingly. lol  :-)

it doesn't make sense to change it, since the typo was on Discovery's part and that's now the given name for the show.

eherberg wrote 3 years ago: 1

@bungle wrote:
it doesn't make sense to change it, since the typo was on Discovery's part and that's now the given name for the show.

It's not a typo -- it's intentionally spelled that way to be a play on words for Nygard's fashion industry.  "Seam" ... get it? :-)

bungle wrote 3 years ago: 1

@eherberg wrote:
It's not a typo -- it's intentionally spelled that way to be a play on words for Nygard's fashion industry.  "Seam" ... get it? :-)

sorry i know nothing of this show, only that we have it titled correctly according the network/official url. :)

laxan89971 wrote 3 years ago: 1

can i requests an account restore

plz

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@laxan89971 wrote:
can i requests an account restore

plz

what do you mean with "restore" ?

laxan89971 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
what do you mean with "restore" ?

i have deleted my tvmaze account, and i want it back again.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@laxan89971 wrote:
i have deleted my tvmaze account, and i want it back again.

ahh ok, @david has to look into this :)

Chopper wrote 3 years ago: 1

Hi, may I request the following updates?  Thank you for the help.

61st Street (40916) - thetvdb: 372178 ; imdb: "tt9810248"

Armor Wars (52350) - thetvdb: 393205 ; imdb: "tt13623128"

Caribe (30204) - imdb: "tt0072483"

Goldfish Warning! (44881) - imdb: "tt1305809"

La Cittadella (38228) - thetvdb: 388905 ; imdb: "tt0419316"

The Lost Pirate Kingdom (53577) - imdb: "tt14057360"

Murder Among the Mormons (53452) - thetvdb: 396763

Sorry for Your Loss (38431) - thetvdb: 351344

Sorry voor alles (20067) - thetvdb: 316848 ; imdb: "tt8059172"
this is the one that airs in Belgium

Vigil (45879) - thetvdb: 384968 ; imdb: "tt11846996"

Zindagi Ki Mehek (26165) - imdb: "tt6856948"

Zondag met Lubach (8668) - imdb: "tt5556434"

Is this show relation accurate? 

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/455/blade-the-series 

I'm not sure the American series was based on the Japanese anime. Blade as a character property has obviously been redone over and over. 

Try 30 days of free premium.