Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@blackcat2021 wrote:
yes

then we need to change the network to discovery+, add the new episodes with the airdates from discovery+.

blackcat2021 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
then we need to change the network to discovery+, add the new episodes with the airdates from discovery+.

I really don't know where the previous ends LOL... I mean... where to start adding from... the last seasons look totally different.

@blackcat2021 wrote:
I really don't know where the previous ends LOL... I mean... where to start adding from... the last seasons look totally different.

ok, we will investigate this :)

@blackcat2021 wrote:

at first glance we could not find any new episodes, can you tell us which ones are new?

blackcat2021 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
at first glance we could not find any new episodes, can you tell us which ones are new?

you might be right, the air-dates from discovery+ were misleading and the eps from their latest season are in season 10 (from 13) from MotorTread.

@blackcat2021 wrote:
you might be right, the air-dates from discovery+ were misleading and the eps from their latest season are in season 10 (from 13) from MotorTread.

ok, thx :D

Try 30 days of free premium.