Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

momijigari wrote 2 years ago: 2

@horizon wrote:
there is no order of episodes and seasons, it was 2 volumes  https://www.netflix.com/title/70218316  https://www.netflix.com/title/70258566 

I am fully aware they are available as such, pretty much hence the question..... Why are there now seasons numbers and episodes here (as I asked @knudsenkay about their edit)? And, regardless, the airdates shouldn't be out of order...... Please re-read my previous post, or just look at the episodelist.

Also, these were not made by/for Netflix, so might as well link to Amazon for the BluRay or something.... they aired originally, as single specials, not as part of a series, volume or otherwise. Surely TVmaze doesn't use BluRay order instead of airing order (except for listing alternative order)?

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@momijigari wrote:
I am fully aware they are available as such, pretty much hence the question..... Why are there now seasons numbers and episodes here (as I asked @knudsenkay about their edit)? And, regardless, the airdates shouldn't be out of order...... Please re-read my previous post, or just look at the episodelist.

Also, these were not made by/for Netflix, so might as well link to Amazon for the BluRay or something.... they aired originally, as single specials, not as part of a series, volume or otherwise. Surely TVmaze doesn't use BluRay order instead of airing order (except for listing alternative order)?

you are correct, I changed it to year based and order they were released :)

TonyMayhew wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
you seem to be correct, let us hear what our two Brit experts @TonyMayhew and @TomSouthwell have to say, as they added and edited those episodes :)

Yep, it seems like another CH5 thing where they say one thing, but mean another. I distinctly remember them advertising a "Brand new series" for the August 15th episode, not a "Continuation", lol.

I'll make the corrections now :)

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@TonyMayhew wrote:
Yep, it seems like another CH5 thing where they say one thing, but mean another. I distinctly remember them advertising a "Brand new series" for the August 15th episode, not a "Continuation", lol.

I'll make the corrections now :)

thx Tony :)

WalkingTall wrote 2 years ago: 2

August 31, 2021 – Paramount+, the streaming service from ViacomCBS, today announced that its upcoming revival of the groundbreaking series THE GAME will debut on Thursday, Nov. 11. In addition, during Paramount+’s Television Critics Association virtual presentation, the service also announced two new cast members joining the team: Tim Daly (“Madam Secretary”), who will play Colonel Ulysses S. Thatcher, a self-made billionaire, and Toby Sandeman (“Power Book III: Raising Kanan”), who will play Garret Evans, the top football player in the league. Fan favorite Coby Bell (“Walker”) will make a special appearance reprising his role as former footballer Jason Pitts.

Relocating from San Diego to Sin City, THE GAME returns with a mix of new players and original cast to offer a modern-day examination of Black culture through the prism of pro football. The team will tackle racism, sexism, classism and more as they fight for fame, fortune, respect and love – all while trying to maintain their souls as they each play THE GAME.

THE GAME also stars Wendy Raquel Robinson (“Insecure”) as sports agent Tasha Mack; Hosea Chanchez (“Black Lightning”) as footballer Malik Wright; Adriyan Rae (“Chicago Fire”) as Brittany Pitts, the daughter of Jason and Kelly Pitts; Vaughn Hebron (“Tyler Perry’s The Oval”) as Jamison Fields, an undrafted free agent; and Analisa Velez (“Sneaky Pete”) as Raquel Navarro, Brittany’s best friend. Legacy players Brittany Daniel (“Cheaper by the Dozen”) and Pooch Hall (“Ray Donovan”) will make special appearances, reprising their roles as Kelly Pitts and Derwin Davis, respectively.

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Please move Richard Karn as Al from main cast to guest cast in Home Improvement episode 1x02 and 1x03.

Link 1 - https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/49979/home-improvement-1x02-mow-better-blues
Link 2 - https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/49980/home-improvement-1x03-off-sides

Just checked some other random episodes from season 1 and 2, and he's credited like this:
- in 1x01 he was credited under co-star
- in early season 1 episodes he is credited under "Guest Cast" with other guest cast
- in late season 1 episodes, at the end credits he is sometimes credited as "Also Starring..." just before the "Guest Cast", so that makes him main cast, I suppose
- he does appear under main cast since season 2 and is credited in the opening sequence with the rest of main cast

I'll be going through all these episodes, so just so I don't have to report here every individual episode of season 1 that needs this fix, could you please just remove him from main cast appearance under season 1 and I will mark him as guest or main cast accordingly as I go through these episodes and credits. Thank you.

Try 30 days of free premium.