Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Mandrake wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Nivekolsen wrote:
marvel studio legends: https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/4641/marvel-studios-legends 

there are no new episodes of Marvel Studios: Assembled - what do you suggest we update? it seems quite up-to-date

It's a proper documentary series production with extra crew members, episode list with release dates in the same league as plenty others you already have, like TV/web movies ("specials" you call them) for "Lost", "Supernatural", "Doctor Who", "The Waking Dead" and many many more and most of all, "some" of us are watching it! All web databases out there have register & updating it already, included the one you're getting API ("TheTVDB"). It "gets space" in your database and you decided to erase this? What kind of argument is this? As for "Marvel Studios: Assembled", there are two episodes that haven't been added yet. However they don't have air dates yet, so I presume we have to wait. Right?

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

In this episode of Good Witch...

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2092328/good-witch-7x04-the-exchange

...Peter MacNeill should go under main cast. He is credited in the opening with Catherine Bell and other main cast. This makes me believe he was wrongly put under guest cast for many other episodes as well.

Also, please add Catherine Disher as Maxine Endicott under guest cast. I tried to add her but I got this message...

"This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher."

...Catherine Disher plays both Maxine and her other main character, as can be seen on screenshot I captured here...

https://www.tvmaze.com/images/876139/the-exchange-image-876139

...here's another proof of Maxine character -- https://thegoodwitch.fandom.com/wiki/Maxine_Endicott

Note that she is not credited under guest cast as such. Instead, in guest cast end credits "Ewa Wolniczek" is credited as "Maxine Edicott Stand In" (yes, they made a typo with last name in the credits, it's Endicott, not Edicott). I dunno what that means because obviously Catherine played Maxine and Ewa looks nothing like her, so it could be they just pasted Catherine's acted sequence over her or whatever.

So, perhaps proper way to credit Maxine would be "Catherine Disher as Maxine Endicott" but as "Uncredited". I dunno why this was removed in the past.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 0

@Mandrake wrote:
It's a proper documentary series production with extra crew members, episode list with release dates in the same league as plenty others you already have, like TV/web movies ("specials" you call them) for "Lost", "Supernatural", "Doctor Who", "The Waking Dead" and many many more and most of all, "some" of us are watching it! All web databases out there have register & updating it already, included the one you're getting API ("TheTVDB"). It "gets space" in your database and you decided to erase this? What kind of argument is this? As for "Marvel Studios: Assembled", there are two episodes that haven't been added yet. However they don't have air dates yet, so I presume we have to wait. Right?

Legends it's not a documentary series. It's a clip show made from theatrical films. There is no original content except the animated logo sequence at the beginning and not a single line of credits except the names of the films at the end. Do you see at least one similar series in our database?
No one prevents you from watching it, but we won't be listing it because it doesn't meet the requirements of the TVmaze policy. 

Considering Assembled - as far as I'm aware there were no official announcements for the further episodes yet. They will be added as soon as announced.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@MAT13 wrote:
In this episode of Good Witch...

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2092328/good-witch-7x04-the-exchange

...Peter MacNeill should go under main cast. He is credited in the opening with Catherine Bell and other main cast. This makes me believe he was wrongly put under guest cast for many other episodes as well.

Also, please add Catherine Disher as Maxine Endicott under guest cast. I tried to add her but I got this message...

"This entry already existed in the past, so it can only be re-created by a Trusted Contributor or higher."

...Catherine Disher plays both Maxine and her other main character, as can be seen on screenshot I captured here...

https://www.tvmaze.com/images/876139/the-exchange-image-876139

...here's another proof of Maxine character -- https://thegoodwitch.fandom.com/wiki/Maxine_Endicott

Note that she is not credited under guest cast as such. Instead, in guest cast end credits "Ewa Wolniczek" is credited as "Maxine Edicott Stand In" (yes, they made a typo with last name in the credits, it's Endicott, not Edicott). I dunno what that means because obviously Catherine played Maxine and Ewa looks nothing like her, so it could be they just pasted Catherine's acted sequence over her or whatever.

So, perhaps proper way to credit Maxine would be "Catherine Disher as Maxine Endicott" but as "Uncredited". I dunno why this was removed in the past.

I added her as uncredited, regarding Peter Macneill there was some discussion before, i am going thru futon's press releases now, as on the official homepage he is listed as cast.

EDIT: This seems tricky, the press release does not mention him as starring, but he is listed as starring on futon and on the official homepage.

I will discuss this within staff.

EDIT 2: I just checked the episode and he is listed within main cast, so I will change this.

MAT13 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
I added her as uncredited, regarding Peter Macneill there was some discussion before, i am going thru futon's press releases now, as on the official homepage he is listed as cast.

Why does she exist under Main Cast character? She should be removed from there. I've watched all movies, specials, and series up to episode 7x04, and she is not the main cast. I mean, she rarely ever appears. There must be some misunderstanding there. She should only exist under uncredited guest cast, please remove her from main cast.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1177/good-witch/cast

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@MAT13 wrote:
Why does she exist under Main Cast character? She should be removed from there. I've watched all movies, specials, and series up to episode 7x04, and she is not the main cast. I mean, she rarely ever appears. There must be some misunderstanding there. She should only exist under uncredited guest cast, please remove her from main cast.

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1177/good-witch/cast

you are correct, she is removed now.

Mandrake wrote 2 years ago: 0

@tnt wrote:
Legends it's not a documentary series. It's a clip show made from theatrical films. There is no original content except the animated logo sequence at the beginning and not a single line of credits except the names of the films at the end. Do you see at least one similar series in our database?
No one prevents you from watching it, but we won't be listing it because it doesn't meet the requirements of the TVmaze policy. 

Considering Assembled - as far as I'm aware there were no official announcements for the further episodes yet. They will be added as soon as announced.

Have you watched them by yourself or having opinion based on gossips? Cause it sounds like that. Of course they have extra footage, as the intro and outro, credits, and additional music score, they are not beginning and ending with parts and pieces only. There are thousands, to say at least, of documentaries out there that are using footage from theatrical films. Thousands! And they don't necessarily have a narrator. So all those people that involved for creating that production were taken out of the frame because you decided to deleted that work. Film editor, music composers, credits' writers and additional crew. They aren't just "video clips" but documentaries that include selected mounted key shots of the story & achievements of specific characters as reminders, over those 10+ years passed, that makes you easier to focus on those web/film productions that will emerge and with which those characters are directly involved. They work as prologues to each new web/film production which is why their periodicity is unstable and each new episode is distributed close to them. And yes, I've already mentioned special episodes on TV shows that you deliberately ignored in that message of yours. I know other whole series too but, as a second thought, I am not gonna mention them to you in any way because you will try to delete them as well.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

@Mandrake wrote:
Have you watched them by yourself or having opinion based on gossips? Cause it sounds like that. Of course they have extra footage, as the intro and outro, credits, and additional music score, so all those people that involved for creating that production were taken out of the frame because you decided to deleted that work. Film editor, music composers, credits' writers and additional crew. They aren't just "video clips" but documentaries that including selected mounted key shots of the story & achievements of specific characters as reminders, over those 10+ years passed, that make you focus on those web/film productions that will emerge and with which those characters are directly involved. They function as prologues to each new web/film production which is why their periodicity is unstable and each new episode is distributed close to them. And yes, I've already mentioned special episodes that you deliberately ignored in that message of yours. I know other series too but, as a second thought, I am not going to mention them to you in any way because you will try to delete them as well.

I have the same question for you because you seem to be describing your fantasies, not the actual show. So stop making assumptions.
I watched every single episode, and they all look exactly the same: 30' animated intro (the only authentic piece), montage made from MCU films, static screen with the logos of the films used in the montage. Some of them also have a static screen promoting the corresponding TV show (WandaVision, TFATWS).
Not a single frame of this "documentary" was shot specifically for this series, all footage is recycled from the films. There is no narration, no introduction and it looks absolutely like a high-quality fan-made edit from the Screen Culture channel on YouTube for example. There are no credits. They don't even bother to credit "all those people that involved in creating that production" if this list even exists somewhere except IMDb or your head. And no "outro", if you don't mean two static logo frames as an outro.

I'll repeat one last time: this series does not meet the requirements of the TVmaze policy, and won't be added as long as it continues in its current form. This discussion is over, I won't be explaining the obvious anymore.

Try 30 days of free premium.