Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

dpratt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@blackcat2021 wrote:
I believe it says pics without a logo allowed as posters if there's no official poster available. Anyway the resolution was low. (I also noticed that poster :)

I'm happy to help with Photoshop if you find a higher resolution recent picture. (I create a lot of banners, some posters / backgrounds :)

Thanks! Much appreciated! Here is the most recent cast photo at high resolution:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9LSTB2VUAIv-1M?format=png&name=large

blackcat2021 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@dpratt wrote:
Looks good thanks! I'll remember to ask you next time I need help with stuff like this!

My pleasure, anyone in need of a banner or some image edit... I'm up for it.

blee10988 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
They are fine according to our policy, as each segment has their own title card :)

Still it's just one episode, not 3. Other shows with multiple titled stories per episode such as unsolved mysteries or tales from the crypt are not listed in this way so not sure what makes this special. I don't see anything in any policy here that indicates we should erroneously indicate episode counts when it is clearly, correctly listed literally everywhere else that tracks such info, not to mention the DVDs themselves. Just trying to keep the listings here accurate, thought that was the point of this forum.

If you insist on listing them incorrectly you could at least make the distinction that those 3 segments are part of a single episode because what we have currently is a segment list, not an episode list.

Try 30 days of free premium.