Try 30 days of free premium.

TRL UK

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

Been trying to rebuild an actual episode list for this show – no luck :( All sources have very incomplete listings (like the one we grabbed from TVDb). Wayback Machine doesn't helping much either..

What I've managed to find out – there was at least two seasons. Maybe three. Season 1 premiered on August 19, 2003 @16:30 and ended somewhere in May 2004, season 2 is started July 1 or 2, 2004, with timeslot shifting to 18:00, and lasted up until the show was cancelled in December, 2005 (with either mid-season or season break in December 2004 – January 2005).

If anyone have more information on the matter, or know any sources to use – any help will be appreciated :)

TonyMayhew wrote 6 years ago: 1

Never even heard of the show till this post, sorry :(

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

TonyMayhew wrote:
Never even heard of the show till this post, sorry :(

Another question – do we even need it (in such incomplete state), if no further information will be found? Doesn't look like somebody requested it...

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Another question – do we even need it (in such incomplete state), if no further information will be found? Doesn't look like somebody requested it...

Someone requested the US version, that is why I added the UK version as well :)

bungle wrote 6 years ago: 1

can't we just leave it as is till someone who actually has the show can fix it?

i really don't see the point in getting all anal about one show when there's plenty of others in the same gravy boat..

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

bungle wrote:
can't we just leave it as is till someone who actually has the show can fix it?

i really don't see the point in getting all anal about one show when there's plenty of others in the same gravy boat..

I agree, we should leave it as it is, if anyone comes around to add the full episodes its fine.

Try 30 days of free premium.