Try 30 days of free premium.

Why is the request not approved?

Aidan wrote 5 years ago: 1

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not entirely sure what it is to be honest,

The description is not written in english. The official site link points to a site other than the web channel which is confusing to me,

While it does seem to adhere to at least some of the minimum requirements for a YouTube show, like sequential numbering and such it stil just looks like a single persons vlog about TV shows. The view count also seem to be on the low side.

So with that little information and too much guesswork involved I'm leaning towards it being rejected but since I'm not entirely sure I'm just leaving it alone and hope some of the other contributors know more.

Or better yet, you can give us more details here, that would help a lot. :)

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

I don't personally think this would be called a show.

It's seems to be Denis Kolesnikov (a.k.a Kuraj-Bombey) who dubbed shows into Russian then made some youtube videos with recommendations (presumably of other international shows they've translated/dubbed).

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

Requests are never ignored, but it may require some more time for requests to be handled if there are too many doubts or information is limited.

AntonBoroda wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hi, my request was rejected "After Us". Thomas asked me to add link to the any episode.
This show is not yet aired. On YouTube there are only trailers, and the show itself starts in the winter of 2018.
So here's the link to the trailer https://youtu.be/0dESa93d4po

And tell me whether I need to make a request again?

Thanks.

Aidan wrote 5 years ago: 1

AntonBoroda wrote:
Hi, my request was rejected "After Us". Thomas asked me to add link to the any episode.
This show is not yet aired. On YouTube there are only trailers, and the show itself starts in the winter of 2018.
So here's the link to the trailer https://youtu.be/0dESa93d4po

And tell me whether I need to make a request again?

Thanks.

Non curated shows have certain requirements that we simply don't know until after they've "aired", so it's probably better to wait until the show gets off the ground before re-submitting it.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
I don't personally think this would be called a show.

It's seems to be Denis Kolesnikov (a.k.a Kuraj-Bombey) who dubbed shows into Russian then made some youtube videos with recommendations (presumably of other international shows they've translated/dubbed).

Well, it's more or less true :)

It almost fits our policy. Almost. It have credits, numbering and fixed schedule, but it doesn't suffice any of the additional requirements. No notable cast/crew, no budget and no broadcast.

Videoworm wrote 5 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
Requests are never ignored, but it may require some more time for requests to be handled if there are too many doubts or information is limited.

But at the same time you added YouTube channels to the list of SERIALS, which are also not serials(!). For example, Vdud (https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/26869/vdud).
He's just taking an interview. There's nothing serial. Why is his request confirmed in this case? And this is not the only example I can give. How does this work at all, eh? Do you add anyone you want? Or is there a certain principle by which one blogger can be considered a SERIAL show, and another is not?

Videoworm wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Well, it's more or less true :)

It almost fits our policy. Almost. It have credits, numbering and fixed schedule, but it doesn't suffice any of the additional requirements. No notable cast/crew, no budget and no broadcast.

I indicated the official website of the project and the author of the program, duplicating his name in the commentary to the request. Do you read the comments only if they are in English?

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

Videoworm wrote:
But at the same time you added YouTube channels to the list of SERIALS, which are also not serials(!). For example, Vdud (https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/26869/vdud).
He's just taking an interview. There's nothing serial. Why is his request confirmed in this case? And this is not the only example I can give. How does this work at all, eh? Do you add anyone you want? Or is there a certain principle by which one blogger can be considered a SERIAL show, and another is not?

This was added before we had our policy about non-curated channels, I agree this needs to be deleted now.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

Videoworm wrote:
I indicated the official website of the project and the author of the program, duplicating his name in the commentary to the request. Do you read the comments only if they are in English?

I can only read English and German, so on any other language I have to pass :)

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

Videoworm wrote:

You could find all requirements for the non-curated web channels in TVmaze policy, chapter Web Channel Shows.

AntonBoroda wrote 5 years ago: 1

Aidan wrote:
Non curated shows have certain requirements that we simply don't know until after they've "aired", so it's probably better to wait until the show gets off the ground before re-submitting it.

I understood.

But I forgot to tell what I can give you all reqirements and more information becouse Im the creator of the show, and produser of the series.

deleted wrote 5 years ago: 1

AntonBoroda wrote:
I understood.

But I forgot to tell what I can give you all reqirements and more information becouse Im the creator of the show, and produser of the series.

But it should contain at least two crew and one castmember. If you are the only crew working on it, it would therefore still not be applicable to our policy. On top of that, credits should be given to those at every single episode published in some sort of intro or credits, so to convince us I think you better wait till you release it yourself :)

Try 30 days of free premium.