Try 30 days of free premium.

Do you see what you started Netflix? Now everyone wants to be a streamer ...

SilverSurfer wrote 5 years ago: 1

WarnerMedia Prepping Streaming Service Featuring HBO, Other Entertainment Brands

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/warnermedia-prepping-streaming-service-featuring-hbo-1151153

AT&T's WarnerMedia division is prepping a new direct-to-consumer streaming service that will feature its portfolio of entertainment brands, including HBO.

WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey on Wednesday announced the new product onstage at the Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit, noting that it is expected to launch in the fourth quarter of 2019.

"You're going to see a stronger HBO as this offering comes to market," he said, adding, "I believe this platform that we'll put in place will see other strong brands around it that a customer can identify with."

FremenDar007 wrote 5 years ago: 1

Hopefully really old HBO shows will also be offered in best quality from OG sources. Well, as far as streaming goes.

kevin87 wrote 5 years ago: 1

It's funny that they wanted you to cut the cord on cable and satellite and go to streaming, but now every network and studio thinks they're worthy of having their own individual service... so it'll end up costing more than the service providers to be able to see everything you want... and then they won't why people pirate so much lol

They need to have less with more, instead of more with less. I don't even like having more than Netflix and Prime, why would I want to add 5 more a year? :P

Try 30 days of free premium.