Try 30 days of free premium.

What Do You Want to See in the Final Season of Supernatural?

Cheshire_Cat wrote 5 years ago: 1

The next season of Supernatural will be its last and what a ride it has been. I knew it couldn't go on forever but it kind of felt like it would. With this season heading towards it's finale, what would you like to see in the Winchester universe for the final season? I'd love to see Crowley make a return...

LadyShelley wrote 5 years ago: 1

I just don't want the boys to be dead. I hate when shows have the "dramatic" moment and kill off their cast in the last five minutes. It's not dramatic. You aren't being clever, or daring, or avant-garde. It sucks.

I want to be able to rewatch the series and enjoy it, not dread the ending. I want the fanfic writers out there to continue their adventures for years and decades to come.

I would like to see more of Sam and Dean and less of Jack. I know *why* they ensembled the cast a bit these last few years, but I miss that intimacy of Sam and Dean against the monsters.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

I want them literally riding the Impala into the sunset :)

Seeing Crowley and Chuck one more time would also be nice.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
I want them literally riding the Impala into the sunset :)

Seeing Crowley and Chuck one more time would also be nice.

+1

Delenn wrote 5 years ago: 1

Like LadyShelley, I'd really like to see a return to the Sam/Dean dynamic of the earlier seasons. Not to mention, some of those earliest episodes are actually creepy/scary in comparison to the more recent seasons.

Honestly though, I'd mostly just appreciate them getting Adam out of that Cage. It's one of those dangling plot lines that just drives me mad.

LadyShelley wrote:
I just don't want the boys to be dead. I hate when shows have the "dramatic" moment and kill off their cast in the last five minutes. It's not dramatic. You aren't being clever, or daring, or avant-garde. It sucks.

I want to be able to rewatch the series and enjoy it, not dread the ending. I want the fanfic writers out there to continue their adventures for years and decades to come.

I would like to see more of Sam and Dean and less of Jack. I know *why* they ensembled the cast a bit these last few years, but I miss that intimacy of Sam and Dean against the monsters.

I find Jack incredibly irritating.

Delenn wrote:
Like LadyShelley, I'd really like to see a return to the Sam/Dean dynamic of the earlier seasons. Not to mention, some of those earliest episodes are actually creepy/scary in comparison to the more recent seasons.

Honestly though, I'd mostly just appreciate them getting Adam out of that Cage. It's one of those dangling plot lines that just drives me mad.

Good call about Adam in the cage, I forgot about him.

danharr wrote 4 years ago: 1

Stopped watching over 3 seasons ago but I'm curious as to how they're going to beat god. My only guess is getting gods sister on their side.

Try 30 days of free premium.