Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

whisperintherain wrote:
Thank you for the quick response, but unfortunately, you forgot to delete the one on the Olivia White page.

Sorry I missed seeing that link before but I got it this time. I wonder who that girl was as she was very beautiful?

beast wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
The old thread got too big and has been locked now, feel free to ask for any edit requests in here now :)
cheers
Juan

Could you please delete episodes 25-28 of season 1 of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. There were duplicate entries in the episode list.

Thanks...

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

beast wrote:
Could you please delete episodes 25-28 of season 1 of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. There were duplicate entries in the episode list.
Thanks...

I removed all 4 episodes for you Mr. Beast and thank you very much for letting us know about those errors/mistakes!

Mr_KyleD wrote 8 years ago: 1

Miriam Margolyes should be removed from the cast list of American Dad.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Mr_KyleD wrote:
Miriam Margolyes should be removed from the cast list of American Dad.

She has been removed :)

cheers
Juan

whisperintherain wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thanks for your very quick reaction. I have a suggestion though: why delete duplicate entries instead of just removing the pictures from the galleries and then renaming the page to use it for someone else? I'm sure there are still lots of people to add to the TVMaze database, so it seems a better option to me. But maybe deleting them is just an easier way to proceed. Just my two cents, and again, thanks for always being so reactive. :)

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

whisperintherain wrote:
Thanks for your very quick reaction. I have a suggestion though: why delete duplicate entries instead of just removing the pictures from the galleries and then renaming the page to use it for someone else? I'm sure there are still lots of people to add to the TVMaze database, so it seems a better option to me. But maybe deleting them is just an easier way to proceed. Just my two cents, and again, thanks for always being so reactive. :)

Actually you are correct, usually I merge the two entries, and because of the different photo i should have done that here too :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.