Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

Hmm, if the official site says it is ONE episode, we should go with that :)
cheers
Juan

Not entirely sure about that answer Juan. What is the second episode called after the hour? Is it called third or second? In case it is called third, we should use episode 1 & 2.

NathanDrake83 wrote 8 years ago: 1

ThomasNL wrote:

Not entirely sure about that answer Juan. What is the second episode called after the hour? Is it called third or second? In case it is called third, we should use episode 1 & 2.

ok, so I guess the best solution is to wait for the next episode and see how it's numbered on the official site!

Thanks guys!

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

ThomasNL wrote:

yeh I agree :)

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

NathanDrake83 wrote:
Hope this is the right topic: the season premiere of Undateable lasted 60 minutes instead of the usual half hour. Initially it was considered as 2 separate episodes (Wikipedia still shows 2 episodes with 2 different production codes), but now the official site reports it as 1 episode.
What should be the correct solution? Keeping 2 episodes since they have 2 separate production code, or following the official site? I'd say the second, but since someone keeps changing it back to solution 1 I guess it's better define it once and for all! :)
Thanks!

How did the episode(s) air?

If they aired as two separate episodes, with separate credits and intros, then they'd presumably be separate episodes. They also appear to have two separate titles, although the official site rather awkwardly merges them together.

If it's on the website differently then how it aired, then that's a separate question.

Gadfly wrote:
If they aired as two separate episodes, with separate credits and intros, then they'd presumably be separate episodes. They also appear to have two separate titles, although the official site rather awkwardly merges them together.
If it's on the website differently then how it aired, then that's a separate question.

Yeh it seems to be pretty tough to find the best solution right now for this.

cheers
Juan

NathanDrake83 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Gadfly wrote:

It aired without any interruption, no credits or intros in the middle. Must say that it's broadcasted live now, so I guess it would have been strange to interrupt everything and perform the intro! XD

PS: nice to find you again here! :D

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

David can you please add the country of "St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands" please? Here is a person who was born there and she is going to be a host of a new show that begins in November "Project Runway Junior". Hannah Davis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Davis_(model)

Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas,_U.S._V...

JAGUARDOG wrote:
David can you please add the country of "St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands" please? Here is a person who was born there and she is going to be a host of a new show that begins in November "Project Runway Junior". Hannah Davis - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Davis_(model)
Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Thomas,_U.S._V...

I think the list of countries is not editable, it is an official list, but not 100% sure about it :)

cheers
Juan

GeekinTexas wrote 8 years ago: 1

In Jane the Virgin http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/128/jane-the-virgin

most of the main cast is duplicated. Please remove these duplicates, as I was unable to do so myself:

Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
Brett Dier as Michael Cordero Jr.
Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
Jaime Camil as Rogelio de la Vega
Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano

Thanks,
Ron

Talvi wrote 8 years ago: 1

This is a weird one. The Great British Bake Off airs in the U.S. under the name The Great British Baking Show. Both versions exist on TVMaze. Should these be merged somehow? They are the same show after all. Some kind of an alias? But how would you then deal with network and air time/schedule?

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

GeekinTexas wrote:
In Jane the Virgin http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/128/jane-the-virgin
most of the main cast is duplicated. Please remove these duplicates, as I was unable to do so myself:
Andrea Navedo as Xiomara Villanueva
Brett Dier as Michael Cordero Jr.
Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva
Ivonne Coll as Alba Villanueva
Jaime Camil as Rogelio de la Vega
Yael Grobglas as Petra Solano
Thanks,
Ron

Done as requested :-)

Talvi wrote:
This is a weird one. The Great British Bake Off airs in the U.S. under the name The Great British Baking Show. Both versions exist on TVMaze. Should these be merged somehow? They are the same show after all. Some kind of an alias? But how would you then deal with network and air time/schedule?

Are those the exact same shows just airing in two different countries ?

if so, then only the show has to stay which aired first, in this case it would be the british version.

Or is the one airing in the USA a remake/reboot or something like it ?

Then they would both stay :)

cheers
Juan

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

Are those the exact same shows just airing in two different countries ?
if so, then only the show has to stay which aired first, in this case it would be the british version.
Or is the one airing in the USA a remake/reboot or something like it ?
Then they would both stay :)
cheers
Juan

I don't know the shows, but it seems like the episodes have slightly different names and the US-version has more episodes in the seasons.
So I think it needs to be 2 different shows

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

MichaelDeBoey wrote:
I don't know the shows, but it seems like the episodes have slightly different names and the US-version has more episodes in the seasons.
So I think it needs to be 2 different shows

I deleted the US Version as this show does not exist... It is aired by BBC and PBS just bought the rights. (p.s. 'The UK version had more episodes)

Try 30 days of free premium.