Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

Can you also edit blood and oil

episode 1 and remove india de beaufort who is main cast and listed as guest

episode 2 to remove Adan Canto, Miranda Rae Mayo, Delroy Lindo and India de beaufort, all main cast, credited as guest. I just added them at show level. Andan Canto and Miranda Rae Mayo weren't in episode 1 and were not credited for that episode either.

i already added them as main cast for each episode. Thank you.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:
The image attached to Scott Michael Foster on Blood & Oil is actually Yani Gellman. The funny thing is on scott michael foster's page, the image is correct
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2118/blood-oil/cast
http://www.tvmaze.com/people/69007/scott-michael-f...
Can you guys edit that please ?

About to fix that now, the reason for two photos is:

Scott Michael Foster = actor = general actor photo

Will Briggs (Scott Michael Foster's character on Blood&Oil) = character photo = a wrong one slipped in :)

cheers
Juan

Tonks wrote:
episode 2 to remove Adan Canto, Miranda Rae Mayo, Delroy Lindo and India de beaufort, all main cast, credited as guest. I just added them at show level. Andan Canto and Miranda Rae Mayo weren't in episode 1 and were not credited for that episode either.

episode 1: someone already seems to have removed India from guest cast :)

epsiode 2: also someone was faster than me :)

cheers
Juan

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:

Done!

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

sneaky Thomas was faster than me :)

So next time you need to be wearing you're Road Runner sneakers! Beep! Beep!

Harnas wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hi

Pleae merge Diane Ruggiero and Diane Ruggiero-Wright and create an AKA

Ty

Harnas wrote 8 years ago: 1

Please delete Patrick Schumaker and add his credits to Patrick Schumacker. These are the same person

Ty

Harnas wrote:
Please delete Patrick Schumaker and add his credits to Patrick Schumacker. These are the same person
Ty

Done!

Harnas wrote:
Hi
Pleae merge Diane Ruggiero and Diane Ruggiero-Wright and create an AKA
Ty

Done

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I'm sorry but VRT is a TV Network:
Televisieomroeporganisatie (Flemish Radio and Television Broadcasting Organization), or VRT, is the national public-service broadcaster for the Flemish Region and Community of Belgium.

It's more the company behind the networks, like Medialaan is for 2BE and VTM
The networks of VRT are één, CANVAS, ...

MichaelDeBoey wrote:
It's more the company behind the networks, like Medialaan is for 2BE and VTM
The networks of VRT are één, CANVAS, ...

Hmm, but to what tv-station do we add the shows that are currently set to VRT, if we would delete it ?

cheers
Juan

Jan wrote 8 years ago: 1

VRT is the company where rtbf, één, and several radio stations fall under. Michael is correct.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
VRT is the company where rtbf, een, and several radio stations fall under. Michael is correct.

I guess that means Wikipedia is not truthful in what they claim because it sure sounds like VRT is the main Network to me? - Televisieomroeporganisatie (Flemish Radio and Television Broadcasting Organization), or VRT, is the national public-servicebroadcaster for the Flemish Region and Community of Belgium.

So there may be some shows that need to be moved/corrected?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I guess that means Wikipedia is not truthful in what they claim because it sure sounds like VRT is the main Network to me? - Televisieomroeporganisatie (Flemish Radio and Television Broadcasting Organization), or VRT, is the national public-servicebroadcaster for the Flemish Region and Community of Belgium.
So there may be some shows that need to be moved/corrected?

Yeh, there may be shows to be moved, let us wait for Michael to tell us where the shows need to be moved to, he is from Belgium it seems and knows this much better than us :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.