Try 30 days of free premium.

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

SilverSurfer wrote 3 years ago: 1

https://www.crownmediapress.com/PressReleaseList/Details?SiteID=142&NodeID=230&ID=743

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries’ movie franchises have propelled the network to be one of the most competitive in cable.

Mystery franchises returning to the network in 2020 and 2021 include:

“Picture Perfect Mysteries: Exit Stage Death”, starring Alexa and Carlos PenaVega, premiering this Fall

New installments in “Morning Show Mysteries”, starring Holly Robinson Peete (“A Family Christmas Gift”) and Rick Fox (“Greenleaf”), from Executive Producer Al Roker

New installments in “Martha’s Vineyard Mysteries” starring Jesse Metcalfe (“Chesapeake Shores”)

“Mystery 101”, starring Jill Wagner (“Christmas In Evergreen: Tidings of Joy”) and Kristoffer Polaha (“Condor”)

“Aurora Teagarden Mysteries”, currently in production on its 14th installment and starring Candace Cameron Bure (“Fuller House”), Niall Matter (“Christmas at Dollywood”) and Marilu Henner (“Brooklyn Nine-Nine”), slated to premiere in early 2021.

gmpugs wrote 3 years ago: 2

I like the Martha Vineyard Mysteries series, I hope they'll have a lot more installments. From what I've found online, there's quite a few books in the series its based on.

Try 30 days of free premium.