Try 30 days of free premium.

Questionable user comments

markus wrote 2 years ago: 3

I think this guy needs a lot more hugs in his life: 
https://www.tvmaze.com/users/84589/daplog
He also definitely needs to stop posting these comments. 
This should be a safe space for TV junkies and not turn into 8chan.

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 2

I don't have access to remove them, but ive reported it to those who do :). Thanks! 

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

I removed the comment where he used the word "tranny", the other comments do not use any offending words.

Usually I am against any censorship, but there is a line that should not be crossed.

markus wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
I removed the comment where he used the word "tranny", the other comments do not use any offending words.

Usually I am against any censorship, but there is a line that should not be crossed.

Well "libtard" is pretty much a right-wing insult which I believe should have no place on this page.
It would be great if people could keep their immature political rants to themselves at least on here.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 1

@markus wrote:
Well "libtard" is pretty much a right-wing insult which I believe should have no place on this page.
It would be great if people could keep their immature political rants to themselves at least on here.

Oh, I did not know that word was fascist, will get rid of it. :) 

PandaRed wrote 2 years ago: 2

He's doing it again :/

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/2212225/the-box-1x01-queen-of-the-box

markus wrote 2 years ago: 2

Guess we know where else an "over testerone male child is acting up".
Oh the irony. 

I answered to his comment, but I will let @david  decide if he wants to censor it.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 3

@JuanArango wrote:
I answered to his comment, but I will let @david  decide if he wants to censor it.

any decent website would ban the asshole immediately for shouting F-word in caps in the public area, and certainly for all homophobic and misogynistic crap he wrote.

@tnt wrote:
any decent website would ban the asshole immediately for shouting F-word in caps in the public area, and certainly for all homophobic and misogynistic crap he wrote.

He replied to my comment now. 

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
He replied to my comment now. 

oh, so it is ok to swear and say any kind of bullshit as long as you apologize later? good to know.

I deleted the conversation and posted a short comment.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

@tnt wrote:
oh, so it is ok to swear and say any kind of bullshit as long as you apologize later? good to know.

it is not, that is why I deleted it all now.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
it is not, that is why I deleted it all now.

yeah, a lot of good it made
check the edit requests

markus wrote 2 years ago: 3

Wrote a reply as well before I saw your cleanup had happened, deleted it right after.
The violence-heavy incel rethoric sprinkled with some conspiracy theories is extremely disturbing.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 3

@markus wrote:
Wrote a reply as well before I saw your cleanup had happened, deleted it right after.
The violence-heavy incel rethoric sprinkled with some conspiracy theories is extremely disturbing.

He sounds like one of those Q-Anon people. :(

PandaRed wrote 2 years ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote:
He sounds like one of those Q-Anon people. :(

At the very least.
Juan, you're the tops. Truly, you're awesome. But you were way too nice to this guy! His words were hate speech, plain and simple. There's censorship, and then there's having manners. And he didn't have any. As someone who's queer, I felt disgusted and afraid by what he wrote.

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 5

@PandaRed wrote:
At the very least.
Juan, you're the tops. Truly, you're awesome. But you were way too nice to this guy! His words were hate speech, plain and simple. There's censorship, and then there's having manners. And he didn't have any. As someone who's queer, I felt disgusted and afraid by what he wrote.

No problem, I am all for free opinions and stuff, but if it gets too close to hate speech, it has to be dealt with.

Try 30 days of free premium.