Try 30 days of free premium.

Showtime on Demand

dpratt wrote a year ago: 1

It looks like The L Word: Generation Q is airing episodes on Fridays 2 days before the television premiere on Showtime on Demand. That applies to the first and second episodes anyway. I'm trying to find a source that shows that applies to all the episodes before making any edits. I could use some help.

Either way the current airdates for Season 3 don't appear to be correct. Showtime's web site says that episodes premiere on Sundays on the Showtime TV channel. And has a very limited amount of information about Showtime on Demand airdates. As I recall in the past showtime on demand always premieres shows in advance of the tv premiere. Maybe someone more familiar with Showtime On Demand can tell me what to do here. The Season 3 airdates need to be fixed.

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 2

@dpratt wrote:
It looks like The L Word: Generation Q is airing episodes on Fridays 2 days before the television premiere on Showtime on Demand. That applies to the first and second episodes anyway. I'm trying to find a source that shows that applies to all the episodes before making any edits. I could use some help.

Either way the current airdates for Season 3 don't appear to be correct. Showtime's web site says that episodes premiere on Sundays on the Showtime TV channel. And has a very limited amount of information about Showtime on Demand airdates. As I recall in the past showtime on demand always premieres shows in advance of the tv premiere. Maybe someone more familiar with Showtime On Demand can tell me what to do here. The Season 3 airdates need to be fixed.

According to a Showtime press release found on The Futon Critic, "Season three will premiere on Friday, November 18 on streaming and on demand for all Showtime subscribers, before making its on-air debut Sunday, November 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime. New episodes will continue to drop every Friday via streaming and on-demand platforms before appearing on air Sunday nights. The first four episodes of season three will air at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Sundays, with the remaining six episodes airing at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Sundays." :)

dpratt wrote a year ago: 2

@CostaDax wrote:
According to a Showtime press release found on The Futon Critic, "Season three will premiere on Friday, November 18 on streaming and on demand for all Showtime subscribers, before making its on-air debut Sunday, November 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Showtime. New episodes will continue to drop every Friday via streaming and on-demand platforms before appearing on air Sunday nights. The first four episodes of season three will air at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Sundays, with the remaining six episodes airing at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Sundays." :)

Thanks that's perfect. I was so confused when TVmaze said S3E2 was supposed to air last night. Someone got that really wrong so I couldn't just leave it alone I needed to do something. And with that source you gave me now I am able to fix it. Much appreciated.

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

@dpratt wrote:
Thanks that's perfect. I was so confused when TVmaze said S3E2 was supposed to air last night. Someone got that really wrong so I couldn't just leave it alone I needed to do something. And with that source you gave me now I am able to fix it. Much appreciated.

You're welcome! :)

Try 30 days of free premium.