Try 30 days of free premium.

Follows page images super-sized

suemac wrote a year ago: 1

My/Users Follows/Follwed page.  https://www.tvmaze.com/users/43179/suemac/followed   Dunno if really a bug or I did something in settings.  Show and People panel images are ok. But network and web channels are 'too big".  Had to laugh at some tho:  Acorn TV is CORN, Crackle is RACK, Starz is TAR, Showtime is OWTII.  LOL.  No big deal but it didn't used to be like this.  Thanks

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@suemac wrote:
My/Users Follows/Follwed page.  https://www.tvmaze.com/users/43179/suemac/followed   Dunno if really a bug or I did something in settings.  Show and People panel images are ok. But network and web channels are 'too big".  Had to laugh at some tho:  Acorn TV is CORN, Crackle is RACK, Starz is TAR, Showtime is OWTII.  LOL.  No big deal but it didn't used to be like this.  Thanks

did this change rcently?

@JuanArango wrote:
did this change rcently?

Not sure as hadn't been visiting that page.  At least a month, perhaps two months ago first noticed.

@suemac wrote:
Not sure as hadn't been visiting that page.  At least a month, perhaps two months ago first noticed.

@david could you take a quick look at it?

@JuanArango wrote:
@david could you take a quick look at it?

fyi: I had a funky thing happen yesterday with a totally unrelated site that I'm always logged in to.  Logged out, cleared/cleaned browser, re-logged in and that problem was fixed. Just tried same with TVM but no change in that page.  Also, I looked at another users follows page and it's the same oversized panel images. 

@suemac wrote:
fyi: I had a funky thing happen yesterday with a totally unrelated site that I'm always logged in to.  Logged out, cleared/cleaned browser, re-logged in and that problem was fixed. Just tried same with TVM but no change in that page.  Also, I looked at another users follows page and it's the same oversized panel images. 

i use the list view and not the image view.

@JuanArango wrote:
i use the list view and not the image view.

Do you mean the "other" page: Home>Dashboard>Follows (Followed Items)? Or on my supersized page: Home>Users>Suemac>Followed (suemac's follows)?  Some kind of view settings/adjustment? Nothing there for that on my users page.

@suemac wrote:
Do you mean the "other" page: Home>Dashboard>Follows (Followed Items)? Or on my supersized page: Home>Users>Suemac>Followed (suemac's follows)?  Some kind of view settings/adjustment? Nothing there for that on my users page.

I use /dashboard/follows :)

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 2

@suemac wrote:

For what it's worth, it's the same for me too. And I haven't changed any of the settings. But I don't know if it recently changed or if it has always been like this. The thing is not all network/streamer images look cropped. Some like ABC and NBC look fine, but most like CBS, FOX and The CW look cropped. Weird. :D

david wrote a year ago: 3

This didn't change recently (it might have even always been this way) but it doesn't look correct indeed. Will look into it later.

Try 30 days of free premium.