Try 30 days of free premium.

A Thin Line

dpratt wrote a year ago: 1

I'm trying to watch a Paramount+ show called A Thin Line that TVmaze says premiered on Feb 16th, but it's not showing up when I search for it on Paramount+. According to the Futon Critic there is also no premiere date set for this show yet.

Aidan wrote a year ago: 1

It's german, so maybe it's only available in that region.

@Aidan wrote:
It's german, so maybe it's only available in that region.

Is there any way to get a more definite answer than that?

JuanArango wrote a year ago: 1

@dpratt wrote:
Is there any way to get a more definite answer than that?

the first two eps aired yesterday on paramount+

https://www.fernsehserien.de/a-thin-line/episodenguide

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

I went through a bunch of German websites. The first two episodes of A Thin Line were released on Paramount+ in Germany, Austria and Switzerland on Feb. 16. Season 1 consists of 6 episodes which will be released weekly until Mar. 16. I'm not sure when the episodes will be available to stream in other countries.

@CostaDax wrote:
I went through a bunch of German websites. The first two episodes of A Thin Line were released on Paramount+ in Germany, Austria and Switzerland on Feb. 16. Season 1 consists of 6 episodes which will be released weekly until Mar. 16. I'm not sure when the episodes will be available to stream in other countries.

Is there a way to get notified when it is available in my country?

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

Sorry, I'm not aware of a way to get notified when a show is available to a specific country. You will have to check regularly I guess. I will also keep an eye and let you know if I learn anything.

Try 30 days of free premium.