Try 30 days of free premium.

Total Drama Island 2023 reboot

Magitroopa wrote a year ago: 1

Any assistance in updating the 2023 reboot of Total Drama Island would be greatly appreciated. It is supposedly airing on Cartoon Network in the US at some point (hopefully soon...?) but at the moment, the full series has already been released in Italy.

There is a mega.nz link going around the Internet that has all 13 episodes, if that would be helpful at all.

One of the main issues right now is that I'm more familiar with US news/websites, but so far it has only been released in Italy (I think soon in Canada?...), so good sources for info on the show is currently scarce. One of the best places to get info on it right now is actually this YouTube channel, with plenty of videos of recent news about the show.

Again, any help with updating/editing this would be greatly appreciated.

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 1

On the Italian channel K2, the episodes roll out weekly Monday to Thursday since April 10 with the season finale being on May 1. But all 13 episodes have been available to stream on discovery+ in Italy since April 10. So the airdate owner has been changed to discovery+. Discovery+ is a streaming service, so there is no default runtime for the episodes. The actual details of the episodes including the runtime for each of them are available to those who have a subscription to discovery+ and can log in. Unfortunately I'm not one of those, so I don't know their runtimes. I do know the Italian titles of the episodes but I cannot add them because I believe the original titles of the episodes are in English and the show's original language is English. Or is Italian the original language?

Supposedly the episodes will be available to Canada and the U.S. on Cartoon Network and HBO Max, but no exact date has been announced yet.

CosmicHowl wrote a year ago: 2

@CostaDax wrote:
On the Italian channel K2, the episodes roll out weekly Monday to Thursday since April 10 with the season finale being on May 1. But all 13 episodes have been available to stream on discovery+ in Italy since April 10. So the airdate owner has been changed to discovery+. Discovery+ is a streaming service, so there is no default runtime for the episodes. The actual details of the episodes including the runtime for each of them are available to those who have a subscription to discovery+ and can log in. Unfortunately I'm not one of those, so I don't know their runtimes. I do know the Italian titles of the episodes but I cannot add them because I believe the original titles of the episodes are in English and the show's original language is English. Or is Italian the original language?

Supposedly the episodes will be available to Canada and the U.S. on Cartoon Network and HBO Max, but no exact date has been announced yet.

Runtimes added :) Original titles should be in English - it's produced by Fresh TV, a Canadian production company, and has been dubbed into Italian. It's also going to air in the UK as it's been co-commissioned by the BBC. No news on an airdate for that either but shouldn't be too far behind the Italian premiere.

Try 30 days of free premium.