Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

abd.alawwad wrote:
verify please

Thank you for your contributions, you are verified again :)

abd.alawwad wrote 7 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:

Thank you for your contributions, you are verified again :)

Thank you again :)

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

FYI, we are automatically notified when a user's reaching their threshold; and we'll usually look into it within a couple of hours. Feel free to nudge us here if it looks like we're forgetting, but know that it's usually not necessary. :)

david wrote:
FYI, we are automatically notified when a user's reaching their threshold; and we'll usually look into it within a couple of hours. Feel free to nudge us here if it looks like we're forgetting, but know that it's usually not necessary. :)

ok, thanks :)

need another verification THANKS :)

abd.alawwad wrote:
need another verification THANKS :)

Done, your edits are fine, thank you :)

megaspydar wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi i am the only one updating zumbo's just desserts and today i got a pending verification after adding one new episode when trying to add the next two episodes

deleted wrote 7 years ago: 1

megaspydar wrote:
Hi i am the only one updating zumbo's just desserts and today i got a pending verification after adding one new episode when trying to add the next two episodes

Youre cleared.

StanislavS wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hello,

I've got a pending verification. It is said that my account will be cleared within a couple of hours but this not happen. I cannot understand why. Can you approve me? Thanks.

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

StanislavS wrote:
Hello,
I've got a pending verification. It is said that my account will be cleared within a couple of hours but this not happen. I cannot understand why. Can you approve me? Thanks.

The pending verification is done at specified intervals (until you get past the final one).The process is that those with the permissions review the contributor's edits and inform them of any that didn't conform to the data policies.

This is done for multiple reasons, such as:

1. To prevent spamming/trolling becoming a big issue.

2. So that rather than potentially hundreds of edits being incorrect, only a handful might be.

3. To ensure that the user is aware that we have specific data policies to help solve disputes

If the people with those permissions aren't online at the time, you'll have to wait for a bit longer

StanislavS wrote:
Hello,

I have sent you a message a few days ago Stanislav, You added Russian summaries, we only allow English summaries, I just wanted you to reply so that you saw my message, after that I approve you again.

cheers
Juan

AgentSpy wrote 7 years ago: 1

I've been waiting for my Pending verification to end as well. It's been a few hrs and it said it would be only a couple.

TonyMayhew wrote 7 years ago: 1

AgentSpy wrote:
I've been waiting for my Pending verification to end as well. It's been a few hrs and it said it would be only a couple.

You're now cleared :)

SilentFew wrote 7 years ago: 1

david wrote:
Verified.

I'm getting an error when trying to verify my email address... error message says.. "ERROR, Oh snap an error occurred. unknown confirmation token. I've tried changing my email address to an alternate address but still get the same msg. help

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

SilentFew wrote:
I'm getting an error when trying to verify my email address... error message says.. "ERROR, Oh snap an error occurred. unknown confirmation token. I've tried changing my email address to an alternate address but still get the same msg. help

I suspect the link isn't properly carried over by your email client. Could you try copy and pasting the link then manually pasting it in your browser's address bar?

SilentFew wrote 7 years ago: 1

david wrote:
I suspect the link isn't properly carried over by your email client. Could you try copy and pasting the link then manually pasting it in your browser's address bar?

opying and pasting the link resulted in the same Error reply.

Try 30 days of free premium.