Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 0

Mandrake wrote:
David send me a private message saying: "The editing permissions on your account have been removed because of your hacking of the genre limits.". I already told him that nobody told me anything about some.."limits" and I thought if I reach them, I just can't edit anymore and should come here to ask for verification! What do you mean by telling me "hacking"? I was just looking for sci-fi genre (the most) to add in productions that wasn't there... I did something wrong?

It wasn't there, because most of the series you've added it was not sci-fi. There's no world where series like "Penny Dreadful" or "DuckTales" or "The Addams Family" are considered as sci-fi.

Mandrake wrote 6 years ago: 1

They have elements of Science Fiction and that should be enough. If there wasn't a limit in genres, they belong to Sci-Fi as well. Lurch of "The Addams Family as Herman Munster of "The Munsters" are entities much like Frankenstein monster. Frankenstein's monster and the Bride of Frankenstein exist on "Penny Dreadfull" too as basic characters. Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein" is the first science fiction novel ever written. Has to do with a life form re-animated by experiment with incredible strength, durability that is not aging, characteristics that those two characters have. There are episodes too with bizzare experiments involved.

As for "DuckTales", there are episodes that have to do with robots, space missions, parallel dimensions, so it belongs to Science Fiction, among other genres. Of course, if TV Maze is limited to 3 species (as I said above, I didn't knew that), you must have that production in Adventure/Children/Fantasy as you already have. It's more representantive, but Sci-Fi is not wrong when you seek characteristics on a TV show. It's full of Fantasy, but there are Sci-Fi episodes too.

TooSlow2 wrote 6 years ago: 1

Stucking in Pending Verification.. thanks in advance

momijigari wrote 6 years ago: 1

TooSlow2 wrote:

Your account will be verified automatically, there is no need to post anywhere.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

TooSlow2 wrote:

Done :)

JuanArango wrote:
Done :)

Thank you, and stuck again after 10 edits. Mind sharing the rate of edits increase each verification. I have about 150 edits remaining? Again, thank you.

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

TooSlow2 wrote:
Thank you, and stuck again after 10 edits. Mind sharing the rate of edits increase each verification. I have about 150 edits remaining? Again, thank you.

verified, the steps will increase :)

JuanArango wrote:
verified, the steps will increase :)

yes, this time I was able to edit much before getting stuck. Thanks for all the help :)

gazza911 wrote 6 years ago: 1

TooSlow2 wrote:
yes, this time I was able to edit much before getting stuck. Thanks for all the help :)

Indeed. Plus, after you've gone through maybe 4 or 5 (can't remember the actual amount) you won't get pending verification again :)

OzDude74 wrote 5 years ago: 1

I have been pending verification for almost 6 weeks now. Can someone please clear me

Thank you

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

OzDude74 wrote:
I have been pending verification for almost 6 weeks now. Can someone please clear me

Thank you

I'll send a message to the Curating Contributor that was reviewing your edits.

tnt wrote 5 years ago: 1

OzDude74 wrote:

Thank you

It's 3 weeks, not 6. Did you answered my last message?

SanYugai wrote 5 years ago: 1

Is it possible to speed up the "pending verification"?

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

SanYugai wrote:
Is it possible to speed up the "pending verification"?

It's manually done by Curating Contributors and up, of which there isn't many.

Do remember that we all are volunteers, with jobs that we have in real life.

SanYugai wrote 5 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
It's manually done by Curating Contributors and up, of which there isn't many.

Do remember that we all are volunteers, with jobs that we have in real life.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I understand. I will wait.

JuanArango wrote 5 years ago: 1

SanYugai wrote:
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I understand. I will wait.

you are verified :)

Akturk wrote 4 years ago: 1

I need verification. Thanks.

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

Akturk wrote:
I need verification. Thanks.

Sent message

danharr wrote 4 years ago: 1

danharr wrote:
I'm pending verification to post more edits. can someone please review and release the hold on my account?

Try 30 days of free premium.