Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

abd.alawwad wrote 4 years ago: 3

@Jan wrote:
Hi abd, 

Your contributor status was put on hold due to various incorrect contributions which continued even after several warnings in 2016. I think you've had enough time to catch up on how we work. I can give you your permissions back, but if you start adding incorrect data again, a curating/head/admin will take your permissions away. Could you confirm that you have read our data policies and understand our expectations? 

thank you very much, I'll read data policies now, thank you again.

rruggles wrote 4 years ago: 1

I have been waiting a very ;pong time for my Pending verification to clear. Could someone please look into it and clear me? There have been some verified fixes that I wanted to post, like for the fact that Altered Carbon is 10 episodes long, not 8. I just finished waiting the 10th just minutes ago and wanted to rate it, but could not.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 1

@rruggles wrote:
I have been waiting a very ;pong time for my Pending verification to clear. Could someone please look into it and clear me? There have been some verified fixes that I wanted to post, like for the fact that Altered Carbon is 10 episodes long, not 8. I just finished waiting the 10th just minutes ago and wanted to rate it, but could not.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

Did you receive any messages regarding the edits that you made? 

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

@rruggles wrote:

Thanks in advance

Cheers!

The second season of Altered Carbon only has 8 episodes :)

rruggles wrote 4 years ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
Did you receive any messages regarding the edits that you made? 

I did, more than 6 months ago. I was warned about posting poster picture that I thought was right, then didn't do it again.

Regarding Altered Carbon, I was wrong. There are only 8 episodes. I must have mixed it up with another Brit show that I was watching at the same time, so I apologize for the mistake. 

Cheers!

abd.alawwad wrote 4 years ago: 1

@Jan wrote:
Hi abd, 

Your contributor status was put on hold due to various incorrect contributions which continued even after several warnings in 2016. I think you've had enough time to catch up on how we work. I can give you your permissions back, but if you start adding incorrect data again, a curating/head/admin will take your permissions away. Could you confirm that you have read our data policies and understand our expectations? 

I just tried to make a change and I got "Pending verification" message!!!!

Jan wrote 4 years ago: 1

@abd.alawwad wrote:
I just tried to make a change and I got "Pending verification" message!!!!

Well, I'm still waiting for your confirmation that you've read the data policies and understand them. 

best,

Jan

@Jan wrote:
Well, I'm still waiting for your confirmation that you've read the data policies and understand them. 

best,

Jan

I do read it, and I'll ask questions when I face anything not cleared (in time of edit) if I need

Jan wrote 4 years ago: 1

@abd.alawwad wrote:
I do read it, and I'll ask questions when I face anything not cleared (in time of edit) if I need

Hi abd, You should be able to edit now. remember what I said in my previous comment about being accurate. And lastly. Good luck and thanks for contributing.

best,

Jan

@Jan wrote:
Hi abd, You should be able to edit now. remember what I said in my previous comment about being accurate. And lastly. Good luck and thanks for contributing.

best,

Jan

thank you

salfo wrote 3 years ago: 0

I have been waiting for verification more than six months. You can speed up the process?

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

@salfo wrote:
I have been waiting for verification more than six months. You can speed up the process?

That fault is entirely up to yourself. You disobeyed our policy by adding summaries in Russian, received a message and did not acknowledge the message itself.

salfo wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Thomas wrote:
That fault is entirely up to yourself. You disobeyed our policy by adding summaries in Russian, received a message and did not acknowledge the message itself.

What should I do to correct the situation?

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@salfo wrote:
What should I do to correct the situation?

Summaries are only allowed in English, you got a message about this and did not reply. if you tell us that you read the policy and follow it from now on, I will verify you.

salfo wrote 3 years ago: 2

@JuanArango wrote:
Summaries are only allowed in English, you got a message about this and did not reply. if you tell us that you read the policy and follow it from now on, I will verify you.

I reread the policy and will always follow it.

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@salfo wrote:
I reread the policy and will always follow it.

you can edit again.

Dredzone71 wrote 3 years ago: 1

My question is about subscription perks - Does being a subscriber remove the editing limits? 

Thx.

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Dredzone71 wrote:
My question is about subscription perks - Does being a subscriber remove the editing limits? 

Thx.

Premium has no effect on editing. 

That would be counter intuitive.

The editing limits increase each time (and then becomes unlimited). 

Dredzone71 wrote 3 years ago: 1

Can you tell me what the number of edits are? Or when they end?

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 2

@Dredzone71 wrote:
Can you tell me what the number of edits are? Or when they end?

You've still got a while before the next limit, and still got another 3 before it ends.

Try 30 days of free premium.